Chapter 24

All Grown Up, Chapter 24

Mia's POV:
After waking up and brushing my teeth I woke Luke up. "Good morning. Go into your room and get some clothes." I told him.

Luke groaned but then climbed out of my bed. He opened up the door and looked to make sure no one was in the halls. He checked to make sure Eli wasn't in his room then grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a white shirt.

He pulled them on and joined me in the hallway. I examined Luke's face. His eye had a black and blue ring around it while he had a bruise on his eyebrow. His lip was busted and red with dry blood.

"I know it looks ugly, doesn't it?" He looked down. My heart clenched because he got all of this fighting for me.

"Luke, let's be honest. You could never look ugly. I actually think it's pretty hot. You look like a badass." I giggled.

He rolled his eyes. "Thanks," he chuckled. "You've got a pretty nice hickey there too."

"No, really you look amazing, I love you." I kissed his cheek careful not to touch any bruises. "Wait, what?" I asked. The last part of his statement didn't quite register.

"The hickey I gave you last night looks really good on you," he smirked.

"Luke! Are you fucking kidding me?" I asked harshly. I pulled him back into my room, then went to go look in the mirror.

Sure enough, I had a large purple and red hickey on the left side of my neck.

I groaned with a chuckle as I walked into my bathroom. I grabbed foundation and concealer. I put it over the love bite, and tried to remember everything Claire tonight us.

"I think it looks hot, and shows you're mine," Luke said as he stood behind me in the mirror. He leaned forward and kissed my head.

"At least you have an excuse for you swollen lips. You can say that they are from Eli hitting them. The sexual thing I did to you last night, you can cover up. What am I supposed to do?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Just put on a sweatshirt, and let's go eat." Luke said.

I did as he said, and we left the room.

I squeezed his hand tightly, careful not to hurt him because I know that he was still incredibly mad at Eli. He has every right to be, though. Mostly everyone was up except some of the little kids.

It was silent in the kitchen, except the sound of forks hitting plates. I noticed that my dad now had a black eye and a little blood coming from his nose. Marcel had a bruised cheek and the same black eye from last night. I guess something else happened last night.

Luke and I shrugged and went to get some sausage and eggs. Eli was sitting at the end of the table with his head down like his food was the most interesting thing in the world. I could see Luke glare at him even though Eli was not looking. I sighed and sat down next to my mum and Luke on my left.

"What happened between dad and Marcel?" I asked her.

"Nothing, Mia." She said rudely before getting up and walking away from me. I dropped my fork and pushed my chair back before getting up and walking away with a tear rolling down my cheek. Luke sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

"This is your fault." Luke spat at Eli before walking after me.

I wasn't crying because of what my mom said, I can handle myself. I was crying because I felt like all of this was my fault, okay, well it's Eli's but I was a big part of it. I walked downstairs to the lounge and into the pool area. I climbed onto the bed that was tucked into the small room there. I laid on the bed and stared off. I knew that Luke was behind me. He sat down on the bed next to me and put and arm around me.