FUTURE CHAPTER 2

All Grown Up, FUTURE CHAPTER 2

**3 YEARS LATER**

Mia's POV:
"Luke, shut the fuck up," I said sternly.

"Oh, come on, Mia. I was completely kidding you look beautiful, as always," he smiled. Luke tried to wrap his arms around me.

"No, you said I had a fat ass, so no. You don't get to hug me because I'm too fat." I knew he was kidding I just liked playing with him.

"Mia, I'm sorry. I only said it because you just had a baby. I was kidding too!" Luke was now frustrated trying to explain himself to me.

"Well, if my ass is so fat I guess you don't want to touch it." I smirked. I was just playing with him now. "Whatever you want, babe."

I turned around in the hallway and walked towards our huge master bedroom. I swayed my hips to tease Luke because I knew that he was looking. I walked into the room and leaned over the bed acting like I was fixing the covers, but I was just tempting him more.

"You know that's not want I meant. I mean you have a hot ass, trust me." I could tell that Luke was sexually frustrated now too.

I walked towards the dresser on the my side of the room. I took off my t-shirt leaving me in my neon, pink, lacy bra and my leggings. I was proud of myself for getting my body back into shape only 3 months after having a baby. Apparently my ass was still fat though, according to Luke.

I leaned against the edge of the bed and smirked. "I think that you should be punished for being so rude, or you could do me some favors to work off your behavior." I winked at him and crossed my arms across my chest.

"I'd be happy to, ma'am," Luke said. As soon as he realized that I was just messing with him he walked towards me and put his arms around me waist. "I love your ass," he whispered in my ear as he kissed my neck.

When Luke finished his statement he put his hands on my ass and grabbed it harshly. He buried his face in my neck and continued to kiss me using some tongue. I was softly moaning when our bedroom door came open.

"Mummy, Alice is crying. What are you guys doing?" Our 3 year old daughter Jade asked, trying her best to sound out words. I pushed Luke off me.

"Jade, your mum just had a bruise on her neck because she hit it on the dresser, so I was looking at it and I gave it a kiss like I do to you," Luke explained.

"I was making that groaning noise when you came in because daddy accidentally touched the boo boo. Don't worry about, we're fine," I smiled. Now that I think about it we were always pretty good liars to our parents too. Jade is a little bit more naive though. She sat on the small bench in front of our bed.

"I'll go get Alice," Luke announced and left the room. I walked to the dresser and threw a tank top on.

"Come on, Jade. Let's go downstairs and make a dessert because you were a good girl and ate all of your dinner. We can watch a movie or something," I suggested. Jade agreed but stood in front of me with her arms in the air. I picked her up and placed her on my hip.

I walked down the steps with her in my arms. Do you want to make cupcakes? Then we can decorate them. We can start while daddy is taking care of Alice?" I said.

"Yeah! Can we put footballs and tiaras on them?" She questioned. Jade loved playing football. She is still learning how to kick the ball properly, but other than that she was pretty good. No wonder she kicked so much when I was pregnant with her.

"Yes, we have the little candy decorations in the pantry." Jade ran off into the pantry to get them.

"Mia?" Luke yelled from upstairs.