Chapter 15

All Grown Up, Chapter 15

Mia's POV:
The kids got done at 9:00 and went to play in the play room until 10:30 and then the parents got them ready for bed. The parents were responsible enough not to drink more than 2 beers while the kids were still awake so they were somewhat sober. As much as they liked to party they wait until the kids are asleep.

Drew and Blair would hang out with the younger kids and then hang with us after they went to bed. After sitting on the couches and talking for about a half hour we decided to play a game of basketball on the court. Luke and I went to the court while they all hung around the TV. "This blazer is so uncomfortable." Luke whined.

I rolled my eyes, "You can take it off." I told him and he did that. He then took off his tie and belt. I took off my necklace, took off my boots, and tied my hair up in a pony tail. Luke took off his dress shoes and I began to shoot. Blake walked into the court and his eyes widened.

"Are you guys playing strip basketball?" He asked while laughing.

"Yeah, do you want to join us?" Luke said trying not to laugh. Blake looked taken back.

"I'm not usually into threesomes and my girlfriend is in the other room, so no thanks." He said seriously. I covered my mouth with shock while laughing.

"Blake! We were kidding. I don't know how Claire puts up with your dirty mind." I said while Claire walked into the room.

"That's just how she likes it, dirty." Blake smirked. "Right, babe?" Blake wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"Ew, ew, stop that's so gross." She squealed while slipping out of his arms.

Blake laughed loudly. "I was just messing with you." She rolled her eyes and kissed him on the lips.

"Will you two quit so we can play?" I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, shut up you and Luke are all mushy all the time." Cameron said. I stuck my tongue out at him.

We divided the teams into 8 and 8, girls vs. boys. The boys were probably going to beat us but it was always fun. We played with 5 vs. 5 and we would sub every basket. They boys let us start out with ball which was fair.

Claire dribbled the ball up the court with Blake guarding her. She passed the ball to me and moved off of Blake I bounce passed the ball between Luke and Blake and it went straight to Claire. She then passed it around Kyle to Tess who laid the ball off the backboard and going into the net. 2-0, girls.

The game went on and the boys were up 21-18. Luke was dribbling the ball down the sideline and I was guarding him closely. He dribbled the ball behind his back and cut me off going up for a layup. Of course he made it and the score was 23-18.

Luke smirked at me and shook his finger in front of me. "No one can hold me back." He teased.

It was our ball underneath the basket. I was standing in a line at the free throw line with the other girls while Claire threw the ball in. Luke was guarding me closely.

"Luke you know this costume looks so hot on you. But it would a lot better off." I said while toying with his collar. I could hear Luke lightly groan. I then ran down to the block and Claire passed me the ball and I easily made a layup. Luke was still standing at the foul line in shock. I walked up to him.

"You okay, babe? You seem a tad distracted." I whispered in his ear. As I started to walk away Luke grabbed my arm and pulled me back to him.

"I didn't find that very funny." He said lowly.

"I wasn't going for funny. I was going for seductive and that's exactly what it did. So no matter what the score is at the end of the game I still win." I smirked walking away.