Chapter 20 Part 2

All Grown Up, Chapter 20, Part 2 🎉

Mia's POV:
"Table for 2, please." I sweetly requested to the waitress.

"Right this way." She lead us to a small booth in the back. Luke gestured for me to go in front of him like the gentleman he is. We sat down across from each other at the booth.

"Thank you," Luke politely said. "What did you get for your birthday this last night, well this morning?" He asked me.

"My parents got me concert tickets and VIP meet and greet passes! They gave them to me at midnight after your text!" I squealed excitedly.

"What concert?" Luke asked intrigued.

"The guy whose pictures are covering my walls, duh." I sassed. Luke rolled his eyes.

"I don't think it's healthy how much you obsess over him." He said.

"You're just jealous that he follows me on twitter." I stuck my tongue out at him.

"No, I'm not. You love me more than Shawn Mendes." Luke said as a matter of fact.

"That's very debatable." I smirked. This time Luke sticks his tongue out at me and he crosses his arms over his chest, pouting. "Oh, come on. You know I'm kidding." I said laughing. Luke still have me the silent treatment.

"Do I need to show you how much I love you?" I asked sarcastically. Luke uncrossed his arms, smirked at me, and raised his eyebrows suggestively. "Not that! You are disgusting!" I whined as Luke burst out into laughter.

"I'm kidding, babe.... maybe." Luke said still smirking. I just shook my head laughing at him.

"What can I get you two to drink?" The waitress asked. Luke pointed to me allowing me to go first.

"I'll have a chocolate milk, please." I told her.

"And for you, sweetie?" She asked Luke.

"Apple juice, please. Can we order while we have you here too?" Luke asked. She nodded and Luke let me order first again.

"Two chocolate chip pancakes, please." I said while handing her my menu.

"Scrambled eggs and bacon, please." Luke said while doing the same.

"Thank you." We both replied at the same time resulting in all of us chuckling.

"Look at us being all polite." Luke joked.

"Yeah, if you think about it our parents did a good job of bringing us up." I smiled.

"I don't understand why people are not polite. I mean, how hard is it to say thank you when people hold the door open?" Luke huffed.

"I know! I completely agree. I don't get how people are not polite." I said.

"You know what I love?" Luke questioned.

"What, babe?" I leaned my elbows on the table, giving him my attention.

"I love how you and I can have an intelligent conversation and we can talk like normal friends." Luke grinned.

"Same, we aren't one of those couples who make out all the time." I said.

"We could be." Luke winked. I rolled my eyes.

"I meant that we actually enjoy each other's company and we don't just want to make out with each other all the time." I explained.

"Well I pretty much do, although, that is not all I want. I love when you are laying in my arms and when I can just kiss you on the cheek. I love you, Mia. Happy birthday, beautiful." Luke kissed my lips softly across the table.