Chapter 2

Mia's POV:

I woke up in the morning next to Luke with my head on his chest. He looked so good. I can't believe he actually wants to give me a chance. I mean really he is gorgeous, kind, funny, smart, so good with his younger siblings, and always so nice to me. The fact that he is 2 years older than me makes me feel really good.

Luke could have any girl he would want in his grade. The girls in his grade are gorgeous and have bigger boobs, a better bum, and I'm sure as hell they would do more with Luke then I would ever do.

It kind of worries me that Luke is older because I know he is more ready for things other than kissing. I know that he would never pressure me into anything, he isn't that guy but I feel like he will be.. unsatisfied. I shouldn't put myself down about this when I don't even know that Luke likes me. I know that we kissed but maybe he just thought he could get something from me. I know Luke isn't like that but he is a teenage boy.

He could of just kissed me and said he wanted to get to know me more as friends or as a little sister. Well, you don't kiss your sister...

"Hey, how long have you been up?" Luke said in his deep raspy voice making me completely forget about the argument I just had with myself. I know he was only 14 but his voice was so hot. Good thing I wasn't staring at him when he woke up then he would of thought I was obsessed with him or something.

"Oh not long, maybe 5 minutes." I answered shrugging. "Let's go get breakfast." I suggested. He agreed and we walked downstairs. As I was walk walking down I threw my sweatshirt over my head. Luke let me go into the kitchen first and he put a hand on my lower back.

"Good morning," Marcel said while reading the newspaper, "did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, thank you." I replied politely.

"I'm making pancakes with chocolate chips, sit down they are almost done." Brooke told us. Luke pulled out a chair for me to sit in. I awed at his gentlemen-like gesture and I saw Marcel smirk. Luke went to help his mom get the butter, syrup, and drinks out. He is so nice and helpful to his family that it makes him more attractive.

"Thanks, Luke. Go wake up Nate and Darcy please. Eli is in the living room on his phone." Brooke told him.

Luke said "sure" and went to go do what he was told. Typical Eli, I thought. It was only 8:25 and he was already on his phone talking to people.

I was just picking at my nails sitting there while Luke was upstairs. "Hey, Mia." Brooke said to get my attention. I looked up from my nails and raised my eyebrows

"Yeah?" I asked back.

"If Luke is ever anything but a gentleman to you, you let me know. Don't settle for anything less." She told me and smiled.

"Thanks, Brooke. I will." I smiled back.

Nate came running down the steps "I heard there are chocolate pancakes?!" He said excitedly. His mum laughed and put 2 on a plate and set it in front of him at the table.

Luke came down the steps with Darcy on him. Her arms were around his neck and he was holding her up by her bum. It was the most adorable thing in the world, I wanted to cry. Like I said before, Luke is only helping himself. It makes him 100x more attractive with his siblings. Brooke set plates of pancakes in front of me, Marcel, Luke, Darcy, and Eli after Brooke made him get up and come eat.

"Hey Mia." Eli waved and smiled to me, I returned it. After we ate and made small talk my phone buzzed in my lap.

"Excuse me." I said getting up to answer my phone. I swiped to answer and walked away to talk to my dad.

"Hey what's up." I asked.

"Nothing, I'm not going to be a grandfather right?" My dad asked. I knew he was kidding but was also somewhat serious. I rolled my eyes.

"No father." I said sarcastically.

"Good. I'm on my way to get you, see you in a few." He said before hanging up. I walked back into the kitchen and thanked Brooke for everything giving her a hug. I then picked up my plate and set it in the sink. I ran some water on it and washed off the syrup.

"Mia stop, you don't have to clean up." Luke said.

"It's the least I can do, you let me stay last night." I reasoned with him. He rolled his eyes but let me put my plate, utensils, and cup in the dishwasher. I got a text from my dad saying he was here. "My dad is here. I got to go but I will see you later, right?" I asked Luke. He smiled and nodded. I said goodbye to everyone then kissed Luke on the cheek. "I had fun." I whispered in his ear.

"Me too." He whispered back.

"GET SOME LUKE!" Eli yelled as Brooke playfully slapped him. I laughed and Luke blushed.

"Bye Eli," I giggled. Luke walked me out the door and waved to me dad. Surprisingly, my dad waved back and didn't look angry.

"You better have been good Luke!" My dad yelled from the car.

"I was, I promise." Luke said back.

"Bye Luke. I'll see you later."