Chapter 7

All Grown Up, Chapter 7

Mia's POV:

I woke up and I was leaning against the window while Luke was leaning on me. Well, I was supposed to be leaning on him. Luke had his arm around Charlotte and she was asleep on him. It was only about a hour drive but who doesn't sleep on the way to vacation. I shook Luke awake.

"We're almost here." I told him. He yawned and put both of his arms around me.

"I don't wanna get up. " He complained.

"Come on, we get to see all of our friends and we get to party." I told him.

He groaned but said, "ugh fine." He removed both of his arms from around me and then stretched.

"What time is it?" He asked me. I pressed the lock screen button on my phone.

"10:18." I told him.

"We're here." Zayn said pulling his car into the Malik garage. Each family has their own garage so there are 10. One for each 5sos member and one for each One Direction member and then one for Paul or Mark when they come. We were all eager to get out of the car and see each other. We see each other all the time and go to the same school, but I love hanging out with all of the kids and seeing the parents.

Once we got out Luke grabbed my bag before I could. We saw the Styles's car was in it's garage with the Tomlinson's and the Hemmings's family cars in their garages. I wanted to run in and see all my friends, but I was waiting for Luke.

"Mia, go. I know you are dying to see Blair, Logan and the other girls." I smiled at him while running through the door. Marcel was right there when I ran inside. I gave him a hug.

"Hey is Luke still outside?" He asked me.

"Yes, your son is such a gentlemen, offering to get my bags." I blushed.

"He learns from the best." Marcel smirked. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen.

I saw Eli, Nate, Darcy, Blair, Zachary, Gabriel, Blake, Logan, and Jared with there bags and parents.

"Hey guys!" I shouted while going to hug them all. I heard tons of "Mia!"and "Hey." And many other greetings. Luke came in after and set our bags down, said hi to all of his friends and the parents. After the Paynes, Horans, Hoods, Cliffords, and Irwins all arrived we all sat down or stood somewhere in the kitchen. Brooke walked up and had a map of the house in her hand. Considering we all knew the house like the back of our hand I assumed it was the schedule.

"Today we are gonna get settled and at 12:00 we are having a barbecue. We will all hang out outside, no one is going to be in here on their phones. There is so much to do outside, there is no reason you guys need to be in here." Brooke stated. We all agreed and went to our rooms. Yes, we most of us have our own rooms..

The kids that are 5 or younger share a room with their older siblings so that means does Charlotte shares with me. It's not really a big deal because we are rarely in our rooms. Luke and Eli share, and Darcy shares with me and Charlotte because they are good friends and Darcy doesn't have an older sister. Kylie shares with Aaliyah and Lizzie shares with Blair. I have 2 kids with me because I'm the more responsible one even though I'm not the oldest. Gabriel shares with Zachary and Jared shares with Blake.

Once I got to my room I unpacked all of my clothes and folded them in my dresser. I set my suitcase next to my dresser so I could put my dirty clothes in there. I lined up my shoes and put all of my toiletries in the bathroom drawers neatly. I put my pads and tampons underneath the sink in the back so the younger girls wouldn't find them and ask about them.

Don't you just love it when you are on your period when you have something important, but are never on it when you are at home alone? I know I do. 😒 I put my pillow on my bed and then helped Charlotte unpack. Luke and Eli were right across the hall so I went to their room.

"Hey Luke, are you done unpacking?" I asked him.

"Yeah, why?" He responded.

"Will you please help Darcy unpack while I help Charlotte?" I asked sweetly. I have come to learn he can't resist it when I bat my eyelashes and stick out my lip. He nodded and followed my back to my room.

"Darcy, you are slacking, young lady!" Luke said while tickling her. She giggled loudly.

"Well, if you helped me it would be qwicker!" She sassed. She could form pretty nice sentences but still had a little trouble pronouncing words, the same as Charlotte.

"Alright let's get to work." Luke said while folding her little outfits. I did the same with Charlotte and we finished everything around 11:30. The girls ran out of the room to who knows where.

"Wanna go hang out in the lounge until we start the barbecue?" I asked Luke.

"With our luck, on the way to the lounge one of they parents will make us go help them set up for the barbecue." He rolled his eyes. I laughed and took his hand.

"We'll sneak down." I said.

Surprisingly we made it down there with out anybody stoping us.

The lounge had a couch bed but not the type where it pulls out. It is an expensive white leather couch that extends into a bed, it's wonderful. There is also a huge flatscreen TV and a gaming TV. We have built in wifi so we have Netflix and Hulu Plus on the TV.

The gaming one is for Xbox. We have 100s of games and movie to play. We have a mini kitchen stocked with food and drinks that have a bar with bar stools. On one side of the lounge we have huge elegant black doors that lead us to the home movie theater. When I said movies to play I meant in the theater not the TV. In the theater we have reclining chairs with a huge stock of blankets and pillows.

On the other side of the lounge we have an indoor basketball court and batting cage. We have a golf game where you hit it at the screen and it flies on the screen like an animated game. We have an arcade with everything from pac man and galaga to play sets and ball pits. The ball pits are for us not the children.

Through a long hallway we have an indoor heated saltwater pool with a lazy river and water slide. We have inner tubes for the lazy river and for the water slides. We have little cabanas and beds by the water. There is also a sauna and spa in there. We usually come here around Halloween time and then we have Christmas here and spend our entire break here so we have tons of blankets and sweatshirts around the house.

Luke and I went to play basketball for a little bit and got ready to come up when it was 12:00. "You are all sweaty" I laughed at Luke.

"Well beating you takes hard work, you've gotten better since we were younger." He smirked at me. "Not good enough though." He added still smirking. I rolled my eyes.

"Even when you are being a cocky asshole you still look hot." I said without even thinking. I got completely red. "I uh, well you see, I was." I tried to piece up some sort of explanation for what I just said but failed.

"Mia, if anyone here is hot, it's definitely you." He whispered in my ear while grabbing a towel to wipe his head from sweat. I immediately got the chills from his hot breath. Why the hell did I say that out loud? And where in the world does he get this confidence? This trip might be a challenge if he keeps the flirting up.