Chapter 20 Part 1

All Grown Up, Chapter 20 🎉
*one week later* Special Chapter:

🎊Mia's 13th Birthday🎊

Luke's POV:
It's Friday night and I am struggling to stay awake. I had to get up early this morning before school for a doctors appointment. I had to get up at 5:45 and go to the appointment then I had to go to school at 7:45. When school was over I went to the locker room to change into my uniform for the football game I had. We played Jefferson High School and we won 2-1. I didn't score, but I had an assist and there was a lot of running in that game.

My body aches and my eyes are drooping, but I determined to stay awake until midnight so I can wish her a happy birthday. It was 11:57. I was almost there, I could do it. I had already typed the message that I was sending but I wanted to send it at exactly 12:00 to show her I care. The things I do for this girl. I'm not complaining I love Mia. When the clock struck 12:00, midnight I sent the text to Mia:

[Happy Birthday Baby Girl! 😘🎉 I can't wait to take you out tomorrow, I hope you have a wonderful day, beautiful. I love you so much 😍😍]

Mia read the message right away and started typing back. She was typing for a minute or two before I got her reply.

[Thank you! I'm so excited for tomorrow too and I'm sure I will have an amazing day if I'm with you. I love you so much too! 😘 btw, you were the first to wish me a happy birthday.]

I smiled at her message and immediately ran to my bed to sleep. As soon as I hit the pillow I fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning around 8:00 and got dressed right away. I was going to take Mia out for breakfast, she just didn't know that yet. Well I wasn't going to drive because I can't, but my dad was going to drive us. My dad was going to drop us off at the Waffle House then he was going to pick us up at the park across the street at 12:00. The park we were going to was like the Central Park of London. There are many activities to do there and many places to get food. I got dressed with my usual khakis and I put on a comfortable under amour pullover. I put my jacket over that and wore my Sperry's. I went downstairs and told my dad I was ready. "Do you want to change?" I asked him, considering he was only in sweatpants, a t-shirt, and a robe. He shook his head no.

"Nah, I'll just throw on some shoes. Are you giving her, her gift now or later." My dad asked once we were in the car.

"I'm going to give it to her later so if she doesn't like it, the day will be over and I can just come home." I shrugged.

"Good logic, son." He laughed. "Luke, she is going to love it." He assured me. When we got to their house I went up to the door while my dad stayed in the car. I knocked quietly because I knew that Mia was still sleeping, and that girl hated losing her sleep. I felt bad about waking her up but I don't want her to sleep away the day that I have planned. That sounds a little selfish, but I am thinking of her. Perrie answered the door and she let me inside.

"Mia is in her room, you can go wake her." She told me. I thanked her and walked the steps. When I went into Mia's room she was laying sprawled out on her stomach and her head was pressed against the pillow. I smiled, she was so beautiful. I kneeled next to her bed and stroked her hair back then I kissed her on the cheek. She smiled a little but rolled over. So she was going to be difficult.

"Mia, wake up." I shook her slightly. She groaned in response which made me chuckle. "Happy birthday, baby." I said while rubbing her arm.

"Thank you, now lay with me." She pulled me on top of her.

"Come on we are doing something special for your birthday." I pleaded. She finally sat up.

"What are we doing?" She asked.

"You will have to get out of bed and get ready to find out."

"Fine. What should I wear?" She groaned. Leggings, I thought.

"Whatever you are comfortable in. We aren't going anywhere fancy." I explained. She got up out of bed and stretched.

"Get out, I need to change." She said.

"I could stay..." I suggested.

"Get out." She rolled her eyes. I put my hands up in defense and walked out of the room, closing it behind me. I went down stairs to see Charlotte watching some kids show on TV while playing with her Barbies.

"Hey, Char." I said sitting next to her. She got up and hugged me.

"Wuke will you pwease play Barbies with me?" She asked batting her eyelashes. These Malik girls really know how to get what they want from me. I groaned internally, but nodded.

"Yes, sweetheart." She squealed and went to get me the male Barbie. We "made breakfast" for the baby Barbies. Next Charlotte wanted to have fashion show and play dress up with dolls. That's when I called Mia. "Mia! We have to go now, we want to use as much daylight as possible," I yelled to her upstairs.

"Just a second." She called back.

"Char, your sister is going to be coming down soon. I don't want to start the fashion show if we can't finish it." I tried to convince her. She said "okay" and went to the bookshelf. "

Can you wead me this book?" She asked climbing into my lap. I took the book from her and began reading Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss to her.

When I finished the book Mia walked down wearing a pair of jeans, boots, and a Colombia jacket with her hair tied up into a high ponytail. I gently placed Charlotte on the couch next to me and went up to Mia. "You look gorgeous, birthday girl." I softly kissed her lips. When I pulled away I saw Charlotte sitting on the couch with her hands over her eyes. Mia and I laughed and waved bye to her.

"Bye mum, bye dad." Mia yelled to wherever they were in the house. We walked outside and got in the car.

"Took you two long enough." My dad groaned.

"Sorry, Mia took forever to get ready." I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, it's her birthday. Don't be mean. Happy birthday by the way." He said and she thanked him. Mia stuck her tongue out at me and I did the same to her.

"Hey! You aren't allowed to be mean." She whined.

"You started it." I challenged.

"Well it's my birthday, you should let me finish it." She said.

"Fine, fine. You win." I sighed. She smiled in victory as my dad laughed.

"Stop arguing." When we pulled up to the Waffle House I helped Mia out of the car and opened the door for her.

///// part 1 of the special chapter ❄️⛄️ #Marcel #marcelstyles #marcelimagine #harry #harrystyles #harrystylesimagine #harryimagine #onedirection