Chapter 13

All Grown Up, Chapter 13

Luke's POV:
"Kids, get up. We have lots of stuff to do today." Perrie said. I opened up my eyes and stretched. Mia, who was laying on top of me entirely, did the same. We were all still in the movie theater chairs, that we're amazingly comfortable. I noticed that Logan was sleeping on Cameron's shoulder. By the time I noticed Perrie walked out of the theater and back upstairs. "Way to go Cam." I clapped for him.

"Watch it Horan, she is still my little sister." Blake warned Cameron.

"I know, I know." Cam said in defense. We folded all the blankets and grabbed the pillows to put back in the linen closet. We all walked up the step to our rooms to get ready for the exciting day. I was the first one walking up the stairs and when I turned the corner to down the hallway, Louis was standing there with a Chucky doll mask on.

"Shit." I breathed out holding my chest, trying to catch my breath.

"Language, Luke!" My mom said while sitting at the breakfast table with Darcy and Nate. Darcy and Nate both took their pointer fingers and used their other pointer finger to scratch it, as if to say "shame on you" at me. I rolled my eyes as Mia laughed.

"You should've seen your face." Lou laughed. I rolled my eyes for the second time this morning.

I got a quick shower and put on a pair of American Apparel underwear. I put on a pair of khakis and a Green Bay Packers t-shirt with black vans. I went down stairs and sat down with everyone to eat Michael's omelets that he makes every time he is here.

"So today we are going to decorate for the parties and people that you invited will be here at 7:00. We need to prepare snacks and set up coolers. Everyone eat and then we are starting." Megan explained. We all nodded and went back to eating.

"Luke, Mia, since you guys are a cute couple you guys can be all cute and carve a pumpkin together." Rachel said. Okay, Rachel, Okay.

Mia was excited though. She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the patio where there were pumpkins and paint and carving tools.

"Luke, you carve the big hole at the top so we can get the seeds out." Mia said. I agreed and grabbed the big knife.

Mia's POV:
Luke grabbed the knife and started to cut around the top of the pumpkins where the stem was. As Luke was carving the hole his arms were bent and his biceps were defined. I know he was only 14, but damn. I know that Luke and Eli work out with Cameron, Zachary, and Blake. They all go over Liam's house because he has the biggest gym. The dads go and work out while the real little boys just hang around in the toy room of the gym. Let's be honest here, Luke is really hot and has some muscles for his age.

I grabbed his arm as he was cutting, stopping him. He turned and looked at me, raising his eyebrows. I just turned his whole body towards me and kissed him. Luke towered over me because he was 5'10" which is pretty tall for a 14 year old boy. We moved our lips in sync and I wrapped my arms around his neck as he pulled me closer by my waist.

"Hey, you two, get to work and try to keep your hands off of each other for 10 minutes." Brooke said rolling her eyes. My face turned red as Luke looked at the ground then smirked, licking his bottom lip then biting it. Might I add that was another one of the hottest things I've seen him do. I knew Luke was hot before but it wasn't until he invited me over this past week that I realized actually how attractive he was.

"Well, if Mia would keep her focus and control herself, we would." Luke said smirking. Brooke laughed, shaking her head as she walked back in.

"Ass." I punched Luke in arm.

"Are you or are you not the one who started the kissing because you couldn't contain my hotness?" Luke joked.

"Oh, please. Don't act like you didn't like it." I rolled my eyes.