Chapter 22: Your hair is ticklish

Gabriella's POV: 

Sunday's are the most boring days of all. Not only the fact that I have to go to school the next day, but also the only thing I do is sit on my damn couch and watch TV all day long.

Now you might be wondering is it possible to do that? Well, you are talking to the president of the company "I watch TV all day long" so yes, it is. You just stick yourself there, find a comfortable position and boom. All set. 

This Sunday, I'm not in the mood to do that so when that happens I have books, my third love. Coffee is my second and well my first was him.

The Great Gatsby 

Wuthering Heights

Of Mice and Men

The Hunger Games

Harry Potter

"Ahhh" a voice shouts from my window while I'm scanning my options. I close my eyes, fall back and land on my butt. Whoever that was won't live longer, I assure you.

"Who is out there?" I yell and suddenly large hands swing my window open.

"Hey Gabbie." blue meets hazel and my body warms up.

"Finn? What are you doing here?" I question puzzled. He lets himself in and scans my room, falls back on my mattress and I just stand there, waiting for him to answer. 

"I came to hang out with you." he simply says while using his hands as pillows. "Do you mind?" he asks innocently. His lavender scent fills my room and I'm sure my mattress smells like him too now that he is sprawled on it.

"Why didn't you knock? I could've been naked" I scoff at his lack of manners. He smirks at me and I blush at his dirty mind. 

"That would've been fantastic, but then what would be the fun in knocking." he chuckles and I stare at him, the way I always do, but this time there's more. I feel more "Are your parents home?"

"Nope." I say popping the p. "They are out of town for business." I explain and he frowns. I open my bedroom door and start making my way downstairs. 

"Where are you going?" he questions, standing from his spot on my bed. 

"You said you wanted to hang out." I smile and nod my head in the direction of the stairs. He follows me and looks around cautiously. I sit down on the kitchen chairs and he leans on the counter.

"Have you got any food?" he asks and I snort. This guy is going to be the death of me one day.

"You came all the way to my house to ask for food? Unbelievable Finn Dankworth." I giggle and shake my head in disappointment. "I've got newly baked cupcakes, if you want some." I offer and he nods frantically. 

"Have you got chocolate?" he asks in a sweet tone and I feel my insides warming up because of the way his lips are curled in a smile as he waits expectantly.

"I do." I walk towards my oven and retrieve the tray of cupcakes. Addi and I put chocolate frosting on top of all of them. There's nothing better than chocolate with more chocolate. Finn squeals in excitement and I raise a brow at him. "Really?"

"Oh, c'mon. It's the same thing with you and coffee." he mocks and I chuckle at his words because he is totally right. Finn looks like a kid on Christmas. 

I hand hand him a cupcake and he devours it in a matter of seconds. "Cwan wy hawe mowe?" he requests, with his mouth full.

"What?" 

"Can I have more?" he repeats once there's no more cupcake in his mouth. I shake my head no and he pouts. There's still 4 left, so I guess giving him one more won't hurt. He opens his mouth and the cupcake disappears. "Twahnk wu."