Chapter 5: The smell of barf and cologne

Gabriella's POV:

"I still think this is a bad idea." I mumble, walking backwards and almost falling down the small steps of Lucas' whatever his last name was, steps. Thankfully Ben catches me before I do so. He holds me by the waist until I'm able to stand properly.

"There's no backing down, babe" he says and grabs my hand, pulling me inside.

I look at my reflection in the mirror inside the house and barely recognize myself. I have make-up on and my hair is loose on my shoulders. I look different, a good different maybe, but I don't feel like my usual self.

I do not like this.

The smell of alcohol and smoke fills my nostrils.

I do not like this.

Ben's annoying voice rings in my head. "There's no backing down, babe."

I try to move past the hormonal teenagers grinding against each other like there is no tomorrow and unfortunately hit many of their sweaty bodies. Gross.

I continue to walk forward and bump into someone, again. "Hey watch it!" a high pitched voice says. I turn around to see her. She's holding on to Finn's shoulder. The girl has platinum blonde hair and is wearing almost nothing to cover her body. It's freezing for fucks sake.

"Um pardon me? I wasn't listening. Can you repeat what you said please?" I smirk and her lip twitches.

"Are you deaf or stupid?" she asks cocking her head to the side.

"None." I say simply turning on my heel and leaving them to continue with their business. I'm not in the mood to fight off a bitch.

I spot my friends and they are making out on the couch, again. I can't stand watching them eat each other in front of me, so I make my way to the fancy kitchen. I don't see any familiar faces around, which is bad, considering I'm standing alone at a party, full of drunk guys and with no space to breathe.

Chanting is heard everywhere and I roll my eyes at the douchebags who are playing beer pong. I start to sway my hips when I feel hands grip my waist.

"You're a great dancer" a deep voice whispers in my ear and I jump slightly at the contact on that sensitive part of my body. I see it's Finn and I just roll my eyes and attempt to push him away from me.

"Why don't you go with your girlfriend?" I growl when he doesn't even bother to move.

"Jess?" he lets out a scoff. "She's only a one time thing." he explains and loosens his tight grip on my waist.

"Does she know that?" I ask him in disbelief, trying to wiggle from his grasp. He shakes his head no and I scoff at the obvious.

Duh.

"Why do you care, pretty girl?" he questions leaning in to me. I take that as I an opportunity and hit him where the sun doesn't shine .

"I don't" is all I say before I start to walk away, ignoring the grunting guy kneeling behind me. I chuckle to myself, but my enjoyment doesn't last long when hands grip my arm tightly.

"Can I have your number?" Finn requests almost pouting.

"I'm sorry, my parents forgot to pay the bill" I shrug and leave him standing there, puzzled and confused.

He catches on to my humorless joke and says "I'll ask your friends for it then." he assures me and I shake my head, knowing for sure my friends wouldn't dare to share my number with him.

Finn finally lets go of my arm before I ask him to do so and I return to where my friends were making out previously.

"You need to let loose, girl" Addi suggested with a knowing smirk "Have a drink with us!" I violently shook my head and she looked up and down with a pout, trying to get me to agree.

"I don't drink, you know that." I insist. She grabs a tequila bottle and shoves the drink down my throat. It burns and I hate the feeling. A cough escapes my lips and my best friends laugh. "Why do people do this for fun?" My hands rub my burning throat and I cough dramatically, hoping they won't force me into drinking anymore.

"Let's take a shot, together!" Ben squeaks and Addi stands up from the couch handing me a blue drink. "In 3!"

"1...2...3!" they say in unison and something takes over me as I gulp the drink and the burning feeling comes back.

"Dang girl!"

I don't care, I love it

The music blasts in my ears and I can't stop.

I don't care

After about 5 shots, we lay down on the couch and laugh at non sense. Addi grabs my arm and we dance at the song currently playing on the speakers.

A pang of embarrassment and guilt hit me when I notice I gave into peer pressure easily. I shake my head and push my over thinker side away, enjoying the feeling of adrenaline rushing down my veins at a rapid pace.

I close my eyes and my best friends disappear. When I open them, the image in front of me doesn't make me want to barf, on the contrary, it makes me want to do the same. I look around until I find a blonde guy. I grab his arm and start grinding against him. He looks a bit puzzled at first but I notice he catches on when his hand moves to my waist and then travels down my hip. I turnt to face him, giving him a salacious smile and tugging at the roots of his hair.

I turn around and throw my hands around the blondie's neck. He licks his chapped lips and presses them harshly against mine. I can taste the hint of alcohol on his tongue. He deepens the kiss as soon as I open my mouth. His hands grip my ass, but then he pulls away abruptly.

"Finn, man what are you doing?" the blondie questioned perplexed.

Finn?

"You're such a party pooper!" I pout and Finn chuckles and takes in my current state.

"And you are drunk. Where are your friends?" His eyes scan our surroundings while I stare at how prominent his jawline is.

He turns to face me "I have no idea." I blurt out.

"I'm driving you home." Finn grabs my arm to keep me standing and makes me follow him outside. Suddenly my drunken ass trips and I fall on my face. "Are you okay?" he asks concerned. Out of nowhere, my feet are lifted from the ground and he is carrying me.

He's tone is so sensitive and I'm thrown aback by it. He is just trying to get into my pants. 

I'm so tired.

The strong arms put me down to sit on a passenger seat and I take in the sight on my side. Beautiful blue oceanic waves cloud my vision and I drift into sleep.

"We're here" someone whispers.

Where the hell am I? And why does my head hurt?

"Gabbie, we are at your house." the voice chuckled. "And your head hurts because you had a lot o drink" he explains.

"Who are you?"

"It's me, Finn" he cackled.

"You smell nice."

Another laugh escapes his lips and he opens the passenger door, moving me in attempts to carry me towards my house. It all spins and I feel myself getting tipsy. My throat feels sore and what happens next is something I'm unable to control. My mouth opens and the little I had to eat in the afternoon escapes my lips.

I hear a gasp and my eyes open to see Finn, covered in barf, my barf.

"You don't smell so nice now."

A/N: Picturing this in my head is so gross.

Don't forget to vote and comment. xx

-V