Chapter 4: He saw me naked

Gabriella's POV:

I feel my body move up and down continuously.

What the hell?

I slightly open my eyes and see both of my best friends bouncing on my bed. "Stop!" I demand. They climb off, smirks on their faces as they wait for me to get up. I decide I don't want to leave my comfy bed just yet, so I bury myself in my covers and close my eyes once again. 

Someone tugs at the soft, creme covers and I abruptly move to sit on the bed "What time is it?" I groan, rubbing my sore eyes. I hear Ben snort and Addi nudges his arm.

They both look down at their feet and Ben whispers "8:30" My eyes widen in surprise while they prepare for me to explode on their faces.

What the fuck?

"Guys what the actual fuck is wrong with you?! We fell asleep at 3 and you wake me up now!" I narrow my eyes at them and stand up from my bed. My annoyance grows and I can't bring myself to stay calm. I'm always grumpy in the morning and this is nothing they haven't experienced before. I fast pace in my room until a hand holds my right arm, keeping me from moving again.

"We have to go to the mall." Addi says and shuts me off before I question the reason behind their sudden want to go shopping. "Take a shower, Ben and I will make you breakfast." she closes my bedroom door and quickly jogs downstairs.

I kick my desk and hit my pinkie in the process. "Oh my god!" I grab my foot and jump on one leg. Suddenly I lose my balance and fall to the floor. I kept myself from bursting into tears because of how painful that was. I groan loudly and rock back and forth on my rug.

"What is going on-" Addi questions and looks at me, sprawled on the floor, grabbing my foot with a hand and rubbing my back with the other. She chuckles. "Take a shower c'mon. I hope you manage not to hurt yourself this time." she teases me and I stick my tongue at her, still trying to recover.

I go into my bathroom, peeling my clothes from my body and losing myself in the hot water pouring from the shower. I rub shower gel all over my body and inhale the soft scent of coconut fusion. 

"Breakfast's ready!" shouts Ben from downstairs. I wrap my body in a towel and dry myself up. After tossing many clothes to my bed I decide on a hoodie and leggings. I pull my wet hair up on a messy bun and join them in the kitchen.

I sniff and it smells amazing. "Holy shit, you guys." I almost pass out at the view of how good the food on the table looks. There's pancakes, egg benedicts and my personal favorites blueberry waffles.

Yummy.

I have a strong love for food and that's not a secret.

The three of us sit on the table and enjoying the mouth-watering breakfast they made. We make small talk, well my friends do. I'm too busy devouring my waffles until a crude remark makes me stop. "Where does all of your food go?" Ben asks in a teasing tone. He reaches over and pinches my stomach. I smack his hand away and he laughs. My short figure was always something I got teased about.

Dumbass of a friend I have.

I force my friends to wash the dirty plates as I prop on the counter. 

"Why do we have to go to the mall?" I ask Addison for the 12th time today when she goes over the plans. A huff of frustration leaves her lips as she bluntly ignores my question. I'm not in the mood to go shopping, yet they refuse to listen to my protests.

"We told you Gabs." Ben sighs. "There's a party at Lucas' Green house! It's going to be bomb and I don't want to miss out on the fun." he explains. "You shouldn't too." His eyes meet mine and I see he is fighting the urge to push me even more.

Well, well, here we go again.

"I mean, you never go out and it's only Addi and I. Have fun, live a little. Don't be such a prude." He says and covers his mouth as soon as he realized what he said. I feel a little hurt, but recover quickly. I don't mind, because it's true. I was never one to go out. Parties were never my thing. I'd rather stay home and enjoy a calming evening wrapped in heavy clothes, drinking coffee and listening to One Direction.

"Whatever" I mutter. "Who even is Lucas Green?" 

"You seriously don't know?" Addi steps into the conversation, surprised about my lack of knowledge on the boy. I shake my head no. "He's your boyfriend's bestie." I have a sudden urge to slap her and when I don't my lip twitches. "He plays in a band, plus, he's super hot!" she squeals. I notice Ben shift uncomfortably on the back seat and I smirk at my best friend's jealous manners. "Not more than you Benny Boo Boo" she winks at him and he blushes like a 10 year old. 

They're so gross.

"Stop it or I'm throwing up in your car, Addison." I tell her with a full grin on my face. They both laugh and we finally arrive at the mall. Yay!

"Let's go to Forever 21!" Addi chirped and dragged us inside. 

I never shop here.

After deciding on wether buying a black crop top with long sleeves or a white tight sweater Addi hands me over an army green long sleeve with cute little buttons and some black skinny jeans to compliment the outfit. "Try it on." she demands.

"Yessir." I oblige and she barks a laugh.

When I come out of the dressing room wearing the outfit Addi claps her hands and pretends to tear up. "My baby is so grown up."

"You look breath taking." Ben squeaks as he scans my outfit. 

Addison nods in agreement and says "I'll pay and we'll wait for you outside" I nod and they stare intensely at each other. I close the curtains, not standing the sight of my best friends eye fucking each other.

I take the new clothes off and hear my phone ping.

I look around and it's nowhere to be found.

Great, just fucking great!

I bend down on my knees and see it under the curtains. I open them, step out and grab my phone. Checking in my snapchat and the friend requests which popped on my screen.

"You"

I look to the side and see a pair of black combat boots pointing in my direction..

Finn.

Those troubled blue eyes meet mine and I almost crawl into the ground at the sight in front of me. He looks down at my half naked body and I can't move. My limbs freeze as a slight smirk appears on his face, later to be turned into something else, which I can't quite understand.

"W- what are you doing?" I ask the brown-haired boy when his hand moves up and down my arm. My breathing turns heavy and I can't move an inch.

"You know you want me." he says while moving up to my jaw and slightly grazing my bottom lip. "You won't be able to resist me for that long." 

"S- stop." I stutter and he chuckles humorlessly. 

"As you wish." he back away, without taking his eyes off of me. "Cute" he says referring to the bow on my pink lacy panties and I cringe, feeling a blush creep from my spine all the way up to my neck. 

Is this boy bipolar or something?

"Don't!" I growl and close the curtains behind me.

"Haha, I'll see you around Gabbie." Finn says and peeks trough the thin material of the curtain between us. "Damn" he mutters under his breath and I punch him right in the stomach. "Brat!" he chuckles and I hear his footsteps become distant, meaning he left.

I check again for the sight of him and sit on the floor, trying to catch my breath.

What the fuck did just happen?

A/N: Wow, slow down.

Don't forget to vote and comment. Pretty Please? ;)

Take care. xx

-V