AUTHOR'S NOTE

First of all, thank you very much for joining Nicole, Lian, and Rafa on their magical journey. Me and my characters are very thankful for the endless support we receive from everyone.

For those who are hoping for the second book, I am afraid I am not planning to write it. Though, maybe I can still change my mind and manage to do so.

I'm sorry for the typos, grammatical errors, and plot holes, you have encountered. I wasn't able to fully focus on this book so I may have missed many necessary and unnecessary things. I am truly sorry.

I am writing a new book, and it will be a series. I am not done with the first book but I encourage all of you to read it since this book gained a lot of readers and maybe you would like it too. The series is called Zone 55 Series. It is about six teenagers who are in a band called Zone 55 and I will write each one of them's stories. The genre is romance, teen fiction, and reality. Though I sprinkled a little fantasy to the first book, it is called To Love You Again.

I really hope I would see the same readers and supporters in my new story. Ocean, August, Bella, Christopher, Drake, Zia, Jeric, and Zariah will willingly welcome you to UP and FEU.

Congratulations, you have finally reached Good Meets Bad's ending. Are you ready to know you own abilities and powers?