7: Two New Transferees

Third Person's Point of View

(A/N: This will be a flashback of what happened when Nicole fainted)

Naririnig ni Lian si Nicole pero pinilit niyang huwag itong pansinin at magkunwaring hindi ito naririnig. Gusto niyang iwasan si Nicole. Gusto niyang lumayo kay Nicole. Ang rason? Ayaw niyang nasasaktan si Nicole. Oo, alam niya, ramdam niya. That everytime Nicole is near, his heart aches a little and pain swallows his body. Ganon din kay Nicole. Nicole is just too naive to realize that kind of thing.

Bawat sigaw ni Nicole ay lalo lang nasasaktan si Lian. Hindi alam ni Nicole kung gaano niya gustong yakapin ito. He missed her. Hindi niya alam ang gagawin niya tuwing sumisigaw si Nicole. What can he do? The God chose him. And he still cannot accept the fact that he is forbidden to fall inlove with Nicole. He cannot change the law.

Ilan lang naman si Lian sa humahanga kay Nicole kaya naisip ni Lian na kakayanin ni Nicole na wala siya. Bakit? Marami namang pagpipilian si Nicole. She can love whoever she want. He is happy if she is happy.

His whole plan of avoiding Nicole never happened.

He saw Nicole fainted in the crowd and everyone got shocked. Airconed ang theatre. Hindi pwedeng mainitan siya. Lian ran towards Nicole and carried her to the clinic. Alohna, Dawn, Elanie, and Rafa followed.

Nakaramdam ng galit si Rafa kay Lian dahil inagaw nito ang kanyang trabaho na alagaan, protektahan, at bantayan si Nicole. Nagtitimpi lang ito. Matagal na niya itong gustong suntukin pero hindi niya magawa kasi alam niyang magagalit na naman si Nicole.

Lian's Point of View

(A/N: this happened the last day of school, when Nicole thought Lian is missing)

"Choose someone else. I am not interested." I said. But it seems the old man I am talking to does not listen and accept requests.

"I chose you. Accept it. Hindi mo mababago ang desisyon ng isang God. I am the God. Especially if it is the God of darkness and destruction." The old man said.

"I am not as strong as what you think. I am not strong like you."

"You will be the strongest demon alive if you accept my power." The old man said while smiling.

"What does a master of darkness and destruction do?! What does a king of demons do?! They bring misery in humans' lives! They bring fear, sadness, problems, and negativity in the human world! I don't want to be the reason why humans are wasting their tears!" The old man laughed as if I was joking. Seriousy, what is happening to this old man?
.

"You are right, my dear disciple. You will spread sadness, misery, problems, fear, and negativity in this world. Your job is to make humans sin. That will be a hard one because there is still a goddess of light and creation. Dapat maging desperado sila. Mawalan ng pag-asa. Kawawain mo sila. After all, that is what the past masters and mistresses of darkness and destruction do." The old man said.

"Bakit ba kailangang ako pa?" Inis na tanong ko.

"Simply because I have observed you since you were a kid from the Underneath. I always thought you will be the perfect master."

"Just accept it, my disciple. Every human also needs to experience misery, problems, fear, sadness, and negativity to balance life." Napatigil ako. He is.. Right.

Without me, life would be boring and no thrill. Without me, people will be weak when the time comes. I should spread whatever he said to make humans strong.

"I accept the offer." He smiled. He disappeared but I feel pain in my body. It is like the demon inside me wants to escape.

I was left in a dark, silent room. Everything was black. I could not see anything. I screamed in pain. With tears in my eyes. I suddenly felt something was growing in my head, in my back, and I also felt a tail. My clothes were ripped and I can feel my eyes turn red ang black. My pupil was red and the iris is black. I looked at the back and saw a mirror.