12: Fairytale

Lian's Point of View

Have you ever thought of being Prince Philip? Yes, the feeling that you are a prince and you are free to love someone with no one complaining and saying that it is forbidden.

I'm free. Free to love only someone in the dark side. Bawal kong mahalin 'yung mahal ko. Di'ba ang unfair? Prince Philip ended up with Princess Aurora, how lovely. But 'yung mahal ko? She's like sleeping beauty that never wakes up from the truth. The truth that I love her. Can't she see? Can't she feel?

I have fallen inlove with an angel. And I am a demon. It's just that. That thing that keeps us away from each other. The pain in our chest whenever we are near each other. And someday, we will battle and I have to win, of course. I love her but I can't even say it to her.

Patuloy siyang natutulog. Natutulog at hindi magising sa katotohanan. I can't stop the feeling whenever she's around. She brings the whole zoo in my tummy whenever she laughs. She makes my heart flutter whenever she smiles.

Is it right for a demon to feel this way towards an angel? Probably not. Just imagine the apostle of envy falling inlove with the apostle of love.

I laughed at the thought.

It's been three months since I transferred in Heavenly Academy and everything's under her control. I mean, I can't control my feelings for her. Yes, we talk- she talks a lot and tell many stories while I listen. I can't even avoid the urge to hug her.

"Lian, sabay ka sa'min ni Rafa mamayang lunch!" Tumingin ako sa mahal ko. Of course, yes.

"Sorry, I don't like going to crowded places." I said even if I really wanted to say 'yes'.

"Ay, okay." Nagpout siya tsaka bumalik sa ginagawa niya.

~~~

Our last subject is homeroom. In short, announcements, free time, games, kwentuhan. Kinuha ko 'yung notebook kong maliit na kulay black at 'yung ballpen ko.

Fairytale

Nicole, Nicole, where are you?

Open your heart and let me through,

Is it just me or I'm inlove with you?

A love is all I can give but is true.

Nicole, Nicole, can you hear?

My heartbeats shouting for your name,

An eye full of sadness and locked up tears,

My life was a mess but then, you came.

Black, red, blue, and purple.

White, grey, pink, and sky blue.

Fire, flames, rain, and horns.

Clouds, music, rainbow, and halos.

See? We are a complete opposite,

If you're really the queen then so be it

It's like I was born only for you,

Baby, dance, do it like you do.

If only you knew,

Maybe I'd be happier if you do.

I wish I could forget,

I wish I could change,

I wish I could disappear,

I wish it is now near.

I want to be lost.