Hell

Thunder boomed as the two shadowhunters walked through hell ''Oh god.'' Katherine panted and looked around Edom.

It looked like a dessert, with dark brown sand all over the place and a little amount of trees that didn't have any leaves on them and Katherine could even see mountains surrounding the place at a distance..the only thing that separated Edom from a regular dessert was the sky that was covered in dark red clouds.

''You okay?'' Izzy asked her and she nodded ''Yeah, yeah. I am fine...just a little tired from all the walking.'' Katherine assured her and looked around for any signs of any kind of demons .Izzy sighed ''You shouldn't have come.''

''And let you go through hell alone?'' the older girl looked at the younger one who smiled at her ''And besides...I couldn't just sit and wait around while Magnus is here.''

Izzy chuckled before the two heard a noise growing louder and louder. Katherine gasped as she saw a demon flying straight towards them ''Izzy!'' she exclaimed and the two raised their hands to protect themselves just as heavenly fire blasted through their hands.

''Whoa.Forgot about this.'' Katherine stated and then again the two raised their hands towards the demon sending a blast of heavenly fire which destroyed the wraith. She groaned as she felt her energy drain and one look at Izzy told her that the same happened with her.

''You okay?'' she asked Izzy as the fire dimmed from both of their hands and the younger girl nodded ''Where is Magnus?''

Katherine looked around with furrowed brows as all she saw was sand, barren land and the mountains that were at a distance ''I don't know..but I have a feeling we'll find out soon enough.'' she wiped sweat off of her forehead ''But for now, we have to keep walking.''

''Yeah, you are right.'' Izzy agreed as the two panted in exhaustion and again started to walk, the sound of their footsteps muffled in the sand beneath them.

~*~*~*~*~*~

''So Alec gets magic, Clary gets vamp speed and what do I get? Pointy ears?'' Jace complained as they all stood around the pentagram that Lorenzo was drawing. They all had, with Clary's rune help bound themselves to downworlders.

Alec was bound to Lorenzo, Clary to Simon and Jace to Meliorn. Needless to say, the younger Herondale wasn't very happy with the choice ''You'll learn my true powers next time you take your lover to bed.'' the seelie stated.

''Impressive.'' Lorenzo got up once he finished drawing the pentagram ''If I do say so myself.'' Alec mentally rolled his eyes and had Katherine been there with him, he knew she would have something sarcastic like  you may not say so. He smiled and again ran his thumb over the heron pendant necklace that was in his pocket I am coming for you, Kate.

''And you're positive this can get us into  Edom?'' he asked Lorenzo as they all looked at the pentagram he had drawn. ''Not just in, out too..'' the warlock added and inhaled sharply ''Although it feels like a waste to ignite such craftsmanship ...I suppose that is ephemeral nature of my art.''

''Let's do this.'' Jace cut off Lorenzo's self appreciation moment ''Maybe if we're lucky, we'll find Kate, Izzy and Magnus in the same keep.''

''I hope so.'' Alec breathed out and his hand tightened around the rose-gold necklace.

~*~*~*~*~

They had been separated once they entered Edom and that left Alec with Lorenzo, while the others went to god knows where ''Damn it.'' he pulled out the heron pendant necklace  that belonged to Katherine and ran his stele on his tracking rune as he focused on her but sighed when she didn't show up.