Alternate Hide and Seek

Start from the beginning

So Merlin did. Let's just say Merlin's crush was right in front of him, asking for something that he'd done many times in his dreams. Awkwardly he moved his hand back and forth in the little room he had.

"Fûck!" Arthur whispered through a pant. He bucked his hips forward as far as they could go. At that moment Merlin had moved the slightest bit, and gotten better leverage. "Merlin," Arthur moaned quietly. "More Merlin!"

Of course he was as demanding as usual. So Merlin stopped.

"Merlin, keep going!"

"I can't go any faster so you're going to have to deal with it like this or risk getting caught."

There was a rather annoyed grunt. "Fine Merlin. Just keep going!"

"How do you ask sire?"

"If you don't start up again, I will put you in the stocks for a week." Arthur attempted to buck his hips into the hand, but Merlin's other hand was preventing him from doing so. "Move your hand!" The hand didn't move whatsoever, and Arthur groaned impatiently. Trying on last time, Arthur tried to buck his hips forward, but a hand was firmly holding his left hip bone. Then the whisper Arthur let out was needy, and desperate, "Please Merlin! Please move your hand!"

That was all it took to get Merlin's hand moving. The hand on Arthur's hip loosened it's grip, and the one on his crotch began moving up and down. Arthur was so close.

Merlin began tracing his fingers in patterns over Arthur's hip bone. With the other hand Merlin moved up and down into Arthur's thrusts. The soft moans had made Merlin slightly hard as well.

Soon Arthur thrust one last time, became tense, and then relaxed into Merlin. Arthur's head was resting on Merlin's shoulder. If he wanted to, Arthur could bite his neck like this, and Merlin tried to think of chores he had to do after this. Arthur was still huffing, and the breath on his neck was not helping Merlin's situation.

"Fûck that was hot Merlin."

Merlin shivered at the vibrations on his neck.

"Are you alright Merlin?"

"Fine Sire," Merlin answered curtly.

Arthur frowned in the dark, then opened the cupboard. Getting out he pulled Merlin with him. A smirk fell on Arthur's face when Merlin practically squeaked in surprise.

Moving towards Arthur's chambers, they caught sight of Morgana. "We're out of the game for a couple rounds," Arthur stated assertively.

The moment Merlin had been dreading arrived. They were alone in Arthur's room. "Merlin what's wrong? Did we just cross a line we shouldn't have?"

Merlin shook his head. "It's fine. What made you think something was wrong?"

"You're only polite like that when something is up."

Swallowing loudly, Merlin looked at the floor. Merlin was turned away, so Arthur couldn't see the bulge in his pants.

Arthur sighed. "Merlin I've recently realized you've been hiding things from me. Could you at the very least tell me what's bothering you now?"

It took a bit for Merlin to make up his mind. If he didn't show what was bothering him right now, Arthur would probably attempt to drill information out of him for the next hour. So anxiously Merlin slowly turned towards Arthur. Despite Arthur's breath of surprise, Merlin didn't look him in the eye. In fact he was still looking at the floor.

There were soft steps towards him before Merlin felt a hand on his hip, and a whisper in his ear. "Could I return the favour?" The deep tone so near to his neck nearly made him shiver again.

"I've never-" Merlin trailed off.

Arthur understood the unfinished sentence. "We'll both stay fully clothed, and the most that will happen is a hand up your trousers. Is that alright?"

This time Merlin couldn't hold back a shudder of arousal as a finger trailed over his neck. Merlin nodded eagerly.

The hand on Merlin's hip suddenly trailed down and palmed his growing erection. The gasp Merlin made spurred movement into that hand to begin moving in circles.

"Please!" Merlin trembled again, holding onto Arthur's shoulders tightly.

The hand moved off, and Merlin's hips tried to follow. "To the bed Merlin," Arthur murmured into Merlin's ear. With one hand on Merlin's chest, Arthur lightly pushed them to their destination.

A teasing sensation was at his crotch now. Arthur was undoing the front of his pants. "These are staying on," Arthur explained. "This is just for easier access."

There was a loud shout as Arthur's hand moved to the desired location.

"Look at you. So beautiful like this." Arthur's thumb moved to the tip, and moved in circles. The responses Merlin gave were so infatuating. The slightest movement caused Merlin to gasp or tremble. If Merlin was surprised, Arthur would feel Merlin's hands clench onto the clothing.

"Like clay in my hands." The hand had began stroking up and down the entire shaft. Merlin was crying out, and arching into the touch.

"Look at me as you come Merlin." The blue eyes looked up at Arthur, and it was obvious that Merlin was close.

"Fûck, Arthur!" Then Merlin came in his pants.

"If you let me, we're definitely doing that more often," Arthur said with a smirk.

In his hazed state, Merlin just managed to stop himself from saying something like, 'I'd let you do anything.'

Instead, he hummed, and pulled Arthur close.

...