Arthur saw Merlin doing magic.

I wanted to try pov's instead of the usual, so here's my practice chapter. It's shorter than other chapters.

Arthur's pov.

A rag was polishing armour, there was a mop cleaning the floor, and Arthur's sword was being poished. There were more, yet, no one was doing them. They were all floating and moving around at their own speeds. All this was happening around Merlin's bed.

Then, it all dropped.

What just happened? I thought to myself. Merlin's eyes glowed Amber, and everything went dark.

Merlin's pov.

Great. Arthur walked in on me doing Magic again. This was the seventh time I had to make Arthur forget what happened. The spell only worked five times on one person, but it had already worked six times. Either Arthur was extremely susceptible to magic, or my magic being stronger made it work more? Despite that, I was hoping that it would work again.

Somehow I had taken Arthur back to his chambers, without anyone noticing. Most servants had gone home for the day leaving a few guards. I was rather good at distracting the guards by now. They definitely didn't notice as their king floated by in the direction of his chambers. Arthur was gently placed in his bed, while I quickly muttered the spell to make Arthur forget what had happened. Then my eyes flashed amber a second time to awaken the king. Sitting upright he began to look around frantically until he found me. Arthur squinted at me looking like he were trying to figure something out.

"Merlin, what happened?"

I decided to play this one safely. "What do you remember?"

"Well I was walking around the castle I don't remember where to, and after that I don't remember anything," Arthur told.

I had my simple explanation put together already. "Well I found you passed out and brought you back here. You're really heavy you know that?"

"I am not fat!" Arthur got defensive.

I smiled cheekily, "you said it not me."

"Although, I did have a really weird and lifelike dream. You of all people were using magic to clean my armour. Isn't that funny Merlin?"

At this point I was extremely nervous, but I still managed a laugh. "Yeah, that's pretty funny." Then I left as quickly as he could.

Arthur's Pov.

Sigh. I'd given him the perfect opportunity to tell me and he didn't take it. I figured it out last time this happened. The idiot must've got the spell wrong twice now.

I wish he'd just tell me. At least now I knew why branches tend to fall on enemies in battle, and why people randomly dropped their swords. At the moment I was planning to let magic back into the kingdom, but I at least needed one sorcerer I could trust. I trusted Merlin fully, but I wanted to know if he trusted me too. So until he tells, or I get bored of waiting, it'll stay the same. Let's hope Merlin hurries up and tells me.

.