strange

Pinterest inspired. Just a quick short story.

Gwen was walking towards the castle for a normal day of work. Although, with the sight before her, she could tell it wouldn't be normal.

On top of the well stood Leon. Nearly naked. The usually composed knight was making chicken noises while flapping his arms.

Strange. She thought. Although by now Gwen was used to how things were in Camelot, and walked straight past.

...........

Uther had simply wanted to see his son in training. He had not wanted to see this.

In the middle of the training field was two knights kissing.

I'm not dealing with this today. Uther thought, and walked away.

...........

Today had been hilarious for Merlin. He had been helping all the knights with their dares. Of course some knights took truth, but either way the knight would regret their choice and wish they hadn't played.

An example, was his new favorite memory. See, Arthur chose dare. Then Leon decided to get him back for making him act like a plucked chicken on the well. So Arthur had to let Morgana dress him as a girl.(sorry, I really like the idea of Men cross dressing some weird reason.) Then Arthur had to walk through the halls acting like a girl until they got back to Arthur's room. Where he tore off the dress, and attempted to dress himself.

Now they were back in Arthur's room. Knights chuckling at Arthur's smudged make-up. Morgana had truly gone all out. Merlin thought before he burst out laughing.

Feeling quite insulted, Arthur decided to take out his wrath on Merlin. "Your turn now isn't it Merlin? Truth or dare?"

"I-I wasn't playing-"

Gwaine piped in, "you've been watching and helping all day, you've practically been playing without consequences. C'Mon Merlin. Just one Truth or dare, and you're off the hook."

Thinking it over, Merlin realized they wouldn't stop bugging him until he took his turn. He was surrounded, so there wasn't an easy way out. If he chose truth, they may ask 'what's your biggest secret.' Choosing Dare could give him a bad reputation of some sort, but a funny memory when the consequences are gone.

"Dare," he finally answered.

"Okay, I dare you to..." Arthur paused looking around for something, anything that could possibly embarrass Merlin. " I dare you to skip through the kingdom while singing everything you think loudly. Go all the way to the gates."

Turning, Merlin quickly uttered a spell quiet enough for nobody to hear him. Now he had put a cloaking spell on himself that made it look like he was simply jogging quietly to everyone, except for the people in the room right now, he was ready.

Skipping out the door, Merlin started singing at the top of his lungs with the group of knights following after. Technically, he was doing his dare. Just not with the consequences.

.