Author's note

What I wanted to accomplish with this is to tell my story, to say what I really want to say, what I think about well... about one particular guy but then it's not just about me. I wanted to reveal my thoughts, I wanted to share my thoughts with you. At first, I was putting my emotions on a paper but then it occurred to me that I can make a book out of it. I wrote all this by hand and it felt good, it felt good putting my feelings and emotions on a paper even though no one would read it which wasn't really the point of my writing. I wrote it because writing makes me feel good, makes me feel better and when I put my emotions down I release my anger, I release my frustration and after I fell good, I feel like something has lifted from my chest, it felt so much better so I kept writing. When it's about personal things, I don't know why but it's easier to write about, it's like I'm sharing my experience or how I'm feeling right about then, at that moment and when I do I know what words I want to use and/or how I want my readers to feel.

Maybe I haven't told you my entire story. Everything that you need to know about me you already know, you don't have to know everything little thing just enough to understand my story. Maybe you learned enough about me to know that usually, I am not open like this, that I was shy, I am still but now I am willing to work on my communication skills with strangers, more open to meet people around me. I would want to meet people even though I still say for myself that I am not a people person.

Let me be serious for a moment and say that I know that this is not the end that any of us were expecting to see. I'm sorry that the ending is not what any of us wanted to be but what can I say? I wish I could say that they end up together, that they finally realized that they need each other, that they are a perfect fit and that they finally found peace and happiness. I would want to say that but I can't because I don't know, not every story has a good ending, well... every Disney story has a happy ending. Real-life does not end with a happy ever after at least not hers or maybe not just yet. I'm not a quitter even if it's really hard I push even harder until I succeed.