29. October 2018.

Afternoon is for resting and relaxing after a tough day at work. I don't like working anything in the evening only when I have to when I have no other option. I didn't have other option but to go training at seven in the evening, it was fine, I managed one day. At the moment when I was traveling, I realized the time and I thought to myself 'Oh crap, it's gonna be a full house tonight'. It was so crowded. I had to wait for a treadmill to be available. I don't like it when the gym is crowded. I like training without disturbance. When we met we talked a little bit and I wasn't too long on the treadmill because my pelvis was hurting so we went to that therapy room. He gave me this machine and showed me how to use it, he didn't do it himself because it was an intimate part of my body and he left the room so I could strip down a little. He was respectful and that was one of the sweetest things. When he came back, he came back with his head down "I'm coming in, not looking." He was adorable. He sat on the chair that was at the other end of the room. "Oh, I have something for you." He got up and behind me was an mp3 player with so many songs that you can play on the speaker. I knew that he wanted to play for me that artist that we like, so I was smiling. He was smiling, that smile can cure just about anything.

As he sat back into that chair he asked me about my masters. I told him the latest thing that happened. I liked how he cares about this, I never had something like this and I enjoyed it. Then we talked about everything else, about music, what he likes and what I like, about the food and as we talked about the food we talked about the events that will be starting this month. In Serbia we have these feasts where we celebrate saints, every family celebrates different saint but there are a lot of people who celebrates the same one. The most celebrated is Saint Nikola's and Saint Jovan's day but me, I celebrate Saint Luka's which is not that common. Saint Luka's is celebrated on October 31. Most people around the world celebrate Halloween on this day but not me, this day is a saint's day so I celebrate it properly. I'm not a religious person but I respect the church and its customs and traditions. Talking about feasts I learned which saint he celebrates, the biggest one if you ask me. Later on, Will gave me the electrical treatment which made me laugh because I'm ticklish on most of my body parts. For this treatment, I needed to tape the electrodes on the place where the pain is. He didn't want to do it himself because it was in an intimate place. After a minute or so I asked him at what time should I come on Friday. He was smiling "Yes, you should come." He was nervous, I could tell. That smile meant that he remembered the Friday deal but we still haven't established the time for then. When I asked him when is his shift ending on Friday he said at 7 pm and I was hoping that we would go out after. While the treatment was doing its job I felt that AC was cooling a lot more and I was getting cold. I told him and he offered his sweatshirt to cover me. That is the sweetest thing that he could've done. It was warm and it smelled like him, I felt like I was in his arms. Later he played for me some jokes on his phone and I laughed even though they weren't that funny. He is such a sweetheart. I can see it in his eyes and by his attitude that he is a nice guy, I don't know why but I do see a nice, heartwarming guy on the outside and a beast on the other if you know what I mean. I can't completely read him but I see those things that he let people around him see.

I got to my grandma's place to help her with the feast. Soon I got a voice message from him saying he has a gap tomorrow if I can come. I replied to him that we agreed to train on Friday because of my thing tomorrow. He was laughing saying that he forgot, how he is tired and how he doesn't know where is his head. I was laughing too saying "Yea, you and me both. While you are here, I need to ask you something." "Ask away" he replied. I was asking him when is our next training so we were going back and forth with days and then we settled for Saturday. Then I asked him when did he wanted to go for a coffee. I was scared of his reply. I didn't have the guts to do that, I wasn't that confident. I was scared that he would bail but it was the opposite. He wanted to go. I was happy and excited. He wanted to go after the training. He thought that I am graduating on Friday but I didn't want to say anything. We agreed on when but I also wanted to know where. I suggested a coffee place with a view but he said that there is one place close to the gym. I agreed and told him that he is supposed to lead and I will follow because I don't know any other coffee shop. I am super happy and excited and not sure what to do, how to behave. I am going out of my mind. I am going on my first date!