18. September 2019.

He asked me. I said, "No, I didn't." "Why?" he asked again "I'll tell you later."

This sounds like it came out of a book teaser, I like it. Should I explain this now? Is there a story behind this? Let me help you and put you out of your misery and say No! There is no story behind it and no I can't explain it. Why not? Because I don't even know it. I feel like we don't have the time for us anymore. I don't want for us to go distant, I don't want that to happen.

It's been a year! A freaking year since I met him, oh my goodness. Yesterday was that day a year ago when I met him, the day I saw this gorgeous man coming towards me and introducing himself. My eyes turned to hearts just like in the cartoon when a guy or cat fells in love with a lady well... I haven't fallen for him that day but I did have a small crush on him and enormous attraction towards him. I remembered like it was yesterday but also I was drooling the other day. I just... He makes me go crazy. Ever since I met him I've been looking at him with the same heart eyes. Every time he smiles at me, he takes a small part of my heart without even knowing it. That hurts a little, I can feel when he takes my heart and yet he doesn't know what he's doing.

I feel like we are not on the same side like we are standing back to back and neither of us knows if the other would want to turn around and if we are both thinking the same thing 'I love you. I want you.'

I saw him outside but there wasn't the time so I walked away. I'm sure that he saw me. Time, that is the biggest problem here, there is not enough time for us if only we can make the time, to make it just for us. By the way, I'm still jobless.