12. November 2018.

Yesterday I lost my voice. It was really hard for me not to speak but today is a horror. I was downtown walking around when I bumped into my friend from college and I pushed my voice out to tell her that I can't talk, it felt like horror came out of my mouth, it felt like it was rake scratching my throat and I sounded like some weird monster. I got scared a little. Now I feel pressure and also I think I damaged my voice by doing that. I hate this thing. I don't know how JT is doing ten days, this is my second day and I'm already pissed.

I arrived at the gym prepared. I texted him that I can't talk so he would know in advance. I prepared a text for everyone that I will be meeting today. When I started the treadmill he was standing in front of me, he wanted something to ask me so I handed him my phone with a text. He took the time to read it. Later on, I was on a bike and he was sometimes checking up on me whilst talking in English. I was smiling. The full hour I was like a mime. He was later teasing me because of it. He was kind but still teasing. I didn't mind. After the training, I texted him "It must be good for you today because I couldn't complain." He texted like he was laughing.

I'm not sure but I think that he likes me, I noticed a couple of things. Will asked me about my paper and I told him that I sent it to my professor but she still hasn't responded. He smiled. That smile wasn't like any other, it was a shy smile, I can tell. Also, he was telling me something, not sure what but then he did that classic guy move where they ran their hand through their hair, it was sexy. From time to time I see how he smiles bashfully, he maybe thinks that I don't see that smile but I do, he's trying to hide it but you can't hide that from me, he is so cute.

 *Justin Timberlake was also resting his voice for ten days at the same time as I have