24. October 2018

"Tell me, what do you truly desire?" 

That's what would Lucifer ask right before he hypnotizes a person so they would tell him their desire, it's from the homonymous TV show, but I wouldn't know what to say. A desire. For me, I wouldn't know what to say, but thinking about it now I think I know what I desire the most. Let me ask you, what is it that you desire?

When you meet someone new, how do you introduce yourself? You say your name, your age and later when that someone asks you what do you do then you say your occupation and where you work if you work. Let me start again.

Hello there, my name is Kate, I am 27 almost 28 and please, please don't ask me what I do for work because I don't work and I hate that question. I live somewhere in Europe and if I tell you which country you wouldn't know where it is but I will tell you only this. I live in a city called Belgrade, some of you might know where it is and others, well... let's just leave it at that.

A month ago I started physical therapy. I have back and neck issues ever since I was little but I never got a proper therapist to help me with pain that I have almost every day and that I have struggled with all my life. I've had enough with personal training and help that wasn't doing anything good. I wasted my money on something that worked halfway. My shoulder pain was back and I just didn't know what to do. So, I heard about this guy, who's a physical therapist, like two months before I even started with him but I wasn't sure, I was lazy and I didn't want to spend so much money on someone who wouldn't help me, I was skeptical, I lost faith and the very last glimmer of hope I used on this guy. 'Let's do this' I said to myself, I wanted to give him at least a chance. 'I'll go for a month or two and I'll stop.' I thought to myself, what could go wrong. I contacted him, William (29), and booked an appointment for him to examine me. On September 17th I went to the gym near me, where he works, to meet him. As soon as I got there I sat down to wait for him. The gym had those zig-zag stairs that were leading in and out, so as I was sitting on a chair at the bottom of those stairs he was coming down. As soon as I saw him I thought I saw a glimpse of white light around him but it was just my imagination. Will is young and cute I couldn't believe he's going to be my therapist. He is a bit taller than me, thin, good looking with somewhat that I could see, six-pack. I couldn't believe my eyes, all of a sudden I wanted him, I wanted him bad. He is so gorgeous, handsome, and damn hot. He has muscles but they're not too big or too small, it's a perfect size, I'm still talking about his muscles. He seriously looks amazing. So, the examination went good but from that day, from the moment I left the gym, I never stopped thinking about him. I was so drawn to him, I just wanted to jump him and take him but no, of course, I didn't act on it, I couldn't, I'm not that kind of a person. Ever since I started physical therapy he was constantly on my mind and I keep looking at his lips, his back, his ass. I was holding back so much, it was so hard but I managed to hold it back. This is not supposed to be happening to me, something like this happens only in movies, it was so surreal. We got time to talk, to learn more about each other. He is very pleasant to talk to but I kept feeling attracted to him. Attracted like a magnet, how do you manage to pull back two magnets? Almost every day I had looked at his lips, I really wanted to kiss him, I still do.

Last month was intense, I wanted to touch him, every inch of him, and of course his small but tight ass. The first week he was always next to me so I could sense his masculine sense. It was hypnotic. I wanted to be in his arms so badly. That day I was turned on. I was anxious and nervous. All-day I was pushing my nails into my palms so hard it hurts. I cooled down after with some music.

I have to say that he is a great listener, I feel like I can tell him anything. This year I am supposed to graduate to get my master's degree but I had a medium setback. I have some problems and that just stresses me and so I lost some weight because of it. My mentor is giving me corrections on his corrections and he is asking for too much, for something that I can not give, something that is not in my power to do. It is too hard and I sometimes am not in the mood because he is giving me a hard time. It feels like he won't let me graduate and it's stressing me out. I mean yes I looked a bit better but I was losing it so, one day, Will saw me that I wasn't myself and when I told him that I am stressed out he did this. I still don't know why he did this, I mean he's not paid to do this but I am still grateful for this and I will always be. "When you finish the treadmill come to me to talk." I wasn't sure what was going on but I played along. I sat down next to him on a punching bag that was on the floor and then he asked me that one question no one has ever asked me. "What's wrong?" I didn't know where to begin. He surprised me, I didn't expect that from him, I didn't expect from a stranger, from my therapist to ask me 'what's wrong'. I told him some of it, he was listening carefully and that surprised me as well. I couldn't tell him everything because it is so hard for me even to talk about it. I was stressed, I was broken a little, right there, in front of him and he saw that. He was so sweet to listen and so I said that I can't deal with this now so we continued to workout. When we work out together he touches me, well he has to, he's a therapist but it feels good and maybe I shouldn't feel like this. His touch is something that I never knew that I needed.