3. May 2019.

I miss those days when there was just us at the gym, I don't mean alone but just William and I training. Then we talk and laugh and it's just the best time with him.

There is this girl that I met online and we sometimes talk and sometimes just text, she's younger than me. She's cool but there's something about her that I don't like. When I talk she tends to interrupt me and then she would talk nonsense or something about that she thinks that is funny where I don't think that is. Where am I going with this? Let me explain. Because she's young, she's immature and she's talking about stupid things and unimportant stuff which I don't like and I don't care about and it just doesn't... it's not my thing. I am a mature woman, now that I called myself a woman that stained a bit, who wants to talk with mature people and that's the reason I like older guys. They are mature and they know what they want. Younger guys are just... meh. That's why I like Will so much. He's older than me, he's smart and he knows what he wants. Will also makes jokes but they're not immature and that's why it feels good with him. We have fun and I love that and I wouldn't change for anything. It's easy-going and it's fun.

Yesterday he shaved and I told him how he's unrecognizable, how he looks good. He made a joke but I saw that he liked the attention, how I noticed him and gave him a compliment about his look. He was glad. After the training, he told me how he's starting a business on his own and he was jumping out of joy. He was so happy, he was like a little boy so happy because he was getting a new toy. He was really cute but I didn't respond properly because I was too tired of training and I just said "That's great" and not with excitement. I felt bad that I texted him later to apologize. "I'm happy for you, sorry I wasn't enthusiastic I was tired from training." I asked him to explain to me about it and then I thought to myself 'That's why I love you so much, the way he wants to help it's inspiring and incredible.' It's not all about good looks, it's more about what's in his heart, this is what makes him attractive, not his body, not his shell, it's what's inside that matters. That's the reason I fell in love with William. He is so passionate about his job that he's going forward with, that he's evolving in the personal and business field. I am so proud of him. Can I be? I know I'm not his girlfriend or anything but still, can I be? I am so damn proud.