8. April 2019.

My mind thinks a lot in general and sometimes it just... it tires me. I think about the future, I think about people and what will happen if..., sometimes it's just too much and I just wish that I could stop thinking for at least a day because I get super tired of it, I just want to stop.

I was so not in a mood today, stupid mood change. I was a little bit cold to him, I just wasn't in a mood to talk. He asked me if there was any pain in my shoulder. "Well... there was but it doesn't matter." "No, no, that's why I'm here. Tell me." And so I did. Later on, that little girl came, I saw her from the corner of my eye, she is so freaking cute. I saw him with her "Go, say hi to her." He was telling her to say hi to me, he is so cute. I can see him with his kid, either a boy or a girl, I can see how good a father he will be one day. If he's treating other people's kids like this, then I bet that he's going to be a favorite parent.

When I was done with the training I got to Will and others to say bye and I kind of wanted to talk to him but I saw that he wouldn't step away from them so I just left. I am taking a step back, giving him space and time for him to see what he wants. Anyhow, I miss him, I miss us.