19. March 2019.

I'm still at home. This is why I don't like afternoon training but it's fine, I have to adapt to it, I have to make my days more productive and not to waste my free time in vain, I got to organize my days better or I'll die of boredom.

Yesterday Will started working at the hospital and for me, he's practically a doctor, which he is but he won't admit it. He wears that white coat and those white clogs that doctors are wearing, he looks so cute. I knew when his shift was over so I wanted to text him a cute text and to see how will he react to it. "Doctor, I'm just checking for tomorrow's appointment, it's at 4.30 pm?" I guessed that he was busy because he saw the text but haven't replied but also I thought that he's going to lecture me how that's inappropriate to text him, I mean it's not but I don't know what to think. I was doing the dishes when I got not one but five messages. I heard ding, ding, ding... 'Oh, dear Lord, I am screwed, I am so dead but I was just kidding.' I was thinking to myself and I was scared to read them but when I did I started laughing. "I'm far off from being a doctor." He replied with smiley emoji and the rest of the texts were for today's training. Thankfully it wasn't a big deal, I just didn't know how would he react to it but I did hope that he would play along, that's how I would do it.

The other day when we had training when I was on the bike I was a little cold, the AC was working and it was freezing. While I was on the bike I made a comment on how cold it is and he was offering to give me one of his shirts. "Oh, no that's fine." "It's no problem, you want it?" "Oh, no, I'll just warm-up, it's ok." He really wanted to give me his shirt which I would totally wear it but it was fine. "If you're cold, you tell me and I'll give you my shirt." He's such a babe and total honey. *muah*

He came in late today but he had a good excuse. Today I was a bit off, I wasn't focusing on training so I felt like I haven't done anything. I wanted to ask him out but I didn't have the opportunity, not one. There were moments that I found them provocative, at least for me. I was trying to do exercises with pilates ball which was really hard but while I was doing them he was close to me standing on my left side turned back. My hand was really close to his perfectly shaped ass and I was barely holding back from grabbing it. I shaped my hand into a fist so I wouldn't accidentally act on it and I was waiting for him to move. Thankfully it didn't last long. The last thing he did was showing me these exercises for stretching my leg muscle that is close to my pelvis and the way he was showing I already forgot it because I was looking the way he was moving. I had no clue what he did but I couldn't tell him so I tried my best. But oh, the way he was moving his hips and everything I thought 'Can we do that together?'.

I was going home and I was a little bit disappointed how I didn't get a chance to ask him out. I prepared myself what to say but then I thought to myself what if I text him. I didn't think too much about what to write because I had confidence. I finally had guts to ask him out, I believed in myself for the first time, I felt pride. "Do you want to go out for coffee this Thursday? If you have time." I was calm as I waited for the response. "I have training." I felt good. Instead of texting him ok, I was brave enough to say something more. "Ok, we can go next week." "Yes, we can." He replied and I was satisfied with the outcome but then I saw that sign where you can see how other person is typing. He was typing again? What? What else is there to say? "We'll find the time." I couldn't believe my eyes. What? Are you serious? He seriously said that? He really wants it too? For real? Oh, I am so loving this. I can't believe he really said that.