17. December 2018.

As I entered the gym first thing that I saw was a perfectly shaped ass on a handsome man that was leaning on a counter. He was happy to see me, he was in a great mood. He was teasing me because it's snowy outside that I wouldn't be in a mood for training today joke on him I was in a great mood. I paid the amount that we agreed before and he gave me the key and a towel. On my way to the dressing room, he was shouting something but I can't remember what was it about. Why is that important, it's because I got into the dressing room happy, smiling and dancing so it must have been something good. Before the bike he was all therapeutic, he was so cute. I started riding the bike and later when he came to me he asked me at what time did I started. "Eight." I said "Eight? That was seven hours ago." He was confused. "Three and eight, I started at three and eight." "Oh, now I get it." So he was walking around but I couldn't open my mouth to say anything.

This morning I got a voice message from him. First two seconds that I heard I was laughing so I had to hit a pause. Why? Because he gave me a nickname. He shorted my name differently than how others do. It sounded like I'm Mickey Mouse. It is hilarious and the rest he was asking me about training.

When I was on a bike I had a couple of things on my mind that I wanted to say to him. I wanted to ask him about that nickname he gave me, It's fine I just wanted to tease him, I wanted to ask him out and I wanted to ask him where is he spending the New Year's eve.

But I just couldn't open my mouth. I was just happy to be there. During training, he was encouraging me by saying "Great job". Later he gave me this thing where I need to balance my body and where I was falling a lot and the next thing I know Will came to me, he grabbed my hand and was holding me while I do the exercise. It was amazing to feel him, I love when he grabs my hand. Will let go because I was already on the ground, he was laughing, I was laughing because I looked like Bambi on ice. It was ridiculous. He has a beautiful smile. He was soft today towards me. He kept telling me how I am doing a great job and when I tell him that I can't do some workout he says it's fine. After stretching myself he asked if I wanted for him to do it also. "It's alright." But after a couple of minutes, I changed my mind "I don't see why not." I saw that he wanted and yet he asked me if I wanted, so why not. After training, I showered, dressed up, and put some makeup on. I left the gym and I got to the bus stop. I was walking around when I saw Will beautifully dressed but not dressed enough for winter. He was carrying a sports bag on his shoulder, a phone in one hand and a cigar in another. He was facing me with his back and yet I recognized him. I called out to him and he turned to me. "Hey." Will said with a surprise on his face. We were talking about the ride we are taking but instead of going straight home I went with him, I wanted to be with him just for a little bit. A bus came and we both got in and two empty seats were waiting just for us. He sat by the window and I sat next to him. He was so close to me that I wanted to touch him. He was on the phone, texting. Next thing I know the bus took a turn and so with that move my legs leaned to his. I was still in that position and he still didn't move. The next stop was mine, we arranged the time for the next training and we said our goodbyes. I must have miscalculated the stop because that wasn't mine so I was standing by the door for the next one.

While we were on the bus I grabbed my phone from my jacket and open my Instagram. Right there on my Home page was his photo that he posted a couple of hours ago. I leaned my phone a bit to him just so he could see that I saw it and then I liked the photo. I saw that he got a notification. "Have you read the caption?" "Oh, no, I didn't notice it." So I went back to read it. "Some people didn't understand it." He said. I love his quotes. When I got out I already regret it, I missed him already.

I want to say my Christmas wish now. I wish for the kiss, I wish for the kiss, I wish for the kiss. Oh, and one more thing. When I was supposed to do the balance thing, next to me were weights so he bent over to move them so I don't get hurt. As he bent over there was his perfectly shaped ass. I was barely holding it together not to grab it. Was he teasing me? I don't know how long I can control my hands.