24. July 2019.

Every time we talk, every time it gets easier, it goes smoothly, it's perfect.

I love when he calls me on the phone even if it's about training but also I don't like when he calls me just about training, I wish he could call me to see how am I doing or if I want to go out, I mean what can a girl do to be asked out? I love his voice, it's so firm and he's usually loud. I love how he is so confident, you can see that on someone, did you know that? I bet that he can see that I'm not like he is. Damn it he can see how insecure I am. Can you seriously see that on me? Oh, bollocks.

There's a lot of things that I love about him but I also have to find things that I don't love about him because oh well, he's not that perfect.

When that boy came today he hugged him, he's such a kind man, he has an enormous heart. Later on, the boy was frustrated again and he had to be pushy with him but also patient and supportive. He was telling him how he can do this but he has to try again because you can't make it on the first try, am I right? He was pushy, the boy was frustrated and he hugged him every time he sees that he's done with it but he still sticks to it. In the end, the boy made it through. He seriously amazes me every time. When training was over I acted like I was replying to a text so I could stay with him alone for just a minute. He grabbed my hand to say bye and like always I left it for him to let go. "Sorry if I'm being pushy about coffee, if you can't it's fine." I was trying to apologize but I don't think he heard the apology, I think that he heard only about the coffee. "It's not that I can't, I can but let's do on Saturday, let's do it on Saturday." "Yes, let's." I left the gym with the biggest smile on my face.