21. February 2019.

Happy birthday to the greatest person that I ever met. I have no words for you today but to wish you a lifetime of happiness and success. Have the happiest birthday!

I woke up early to get ready. I was checking if I had packed the present, it's the only reason I am having training today, I can't afford to forget it. I wanted to give him as soon as I entered the gym but he was talking to someone so I postpone it for later. I left the bag in the locker room, I took off my jacket and I fixed my hair a little bit. I took out the present and with my heart beating fast I got out and called him out so he would come to me. He told me to do the bike but I was smiling and he didn't know why but I was holding the present behind my back so without hesitation and with confidence I gave him the present. "Happy birthday!" He was glad to receive a present from me. "Let me kiss you." He grabbed me by the hand just to pull me closer to him to kiss me on the cheek. "This is the first present I got." I was happy with the outcome. He was grateful for the book, he liked it because it was from his favorite author but I didn't ask if he read the dedication. "Later I'll give you therapy, don't worry it's on me." "What? Why?" "It's my birthday, I want to treat you." He was kind to do that. I told him that I am celebrating my birthday with my girlfriend on the weekend but the way he said: "It's your birthday?" I guessed that he had forgotten about it. I just wish to get a text from Will on my birthday. I know that I won't get a present but I just wanted a birthday wish. It wouldn't hurt to go out on my birthday but I don't think that's going to happen. I was so happy today because I got to spend his birthday with him, I gotta say he had great company. One more thing I got to say.

On this day one of the greatest people on earth was born. I admire your positivity and attitude towards life. You changed my life for the better. Happy birthday once more.