8. February 2019.

I am very happy today and no the reason is not obvious. I'm not sure what is the reason but I am in such a great mood. Yesterday I was terrible, I was weeping almost all day and today is like a new world, a new version of me. This change might have a reason. I picked up my thesis from a drawer where I must have put it, just by looking at it I felt so proud of myself because I did this. I made it. I graduated, I have my thesis, I have my diploma, that's big and I am so proud of myself that I finally did it. Mostly I am happy because I graduated from a college that gave me opportunities to learn more about movies and how to create them and all the small details that you need to know before making a movie. I love creating videos, movies, it's my passion and I am happy that I have graduated from the thing that I love to do. That, right there, is the sweetest victory.

I am super excited and pumped up with adrenaline so I was eager to go to the gym. I was so ready to start the training. I started training on my own, the gym was empty so he came in a little bit later. He said hi and he sat on a wooden thing that was at the mirror. "Oh, I still haven't seen that movie." – he said to me referring to the Quiet Place. He's just too busy with everything, he was telling me and so we were talking about jobs and everyday stuff. I could see on his face how tired he was, he was up and working since early this morning, I don't know how he manages to do everything. I see that he wants to do everything and to watch the movies but without spare time he just can't do it all. We weren't alone later on but we still had our fun, we were talking, teasing, laughing. It was fun. He was so funny and so good to spend the time with, I love being with him, he has that energy that suites me. We also don't have to talk, just to be together in silence, that works too, we don't need much, we just need each other.