23. November 2018.

I said to myself 'You need to be cold to him, pretend you're not interested'. I ignored him all day and all I did was focusing on my training, but it was different. Instead of starting with the treadmill, we started with boxing. He put those pink gloves on my hands and then he took the punch mitts for himself. He was explaining to me what to do, it was like dancing with a choreography. It was so cool. At first, it was just punching but then he added a move where I have to duck. It was a little bit funny but good. It was hard but I got used to it fast. He put a smile on my face but I was still mad inside.

So training was good but check this out. I was on a treadmill and he was standing next to me like he wanted to talk. I was mute, I was minding my own business when he opened his mouth. He was telling me how he spent his morning. I just nodded, I didn't know what to say. When I moved to the bike he was still there. He was standing next to me and then he asked me if I found someone to go to the concert with me. I said no. Will wanted to apologize again but this time he put his hand on mine and looked directly at my eyes and said: "Don't be mad." I shook my head like 'It's ok'. But that, that's something that I needed to hear before, I needed to hear that from him. I wasn't mad but he should have said it before.