[CHAPTER TWENTYTHREE]

Before we get going, i gotta confess that this chapter made me tear up and i hope it does the same to yall too!!🤷🏻‍♀️🤭

Sorry not sorry😂🤪

.•*•. .•*•. .•*•. .•*•. .•*•. .•*•. .•*•. .•*•. .•*•. .•*•. .•*•.

"OH MY GOD, THIS IS FREAKING COLD!!!!" I yelled and clung onto Ryder even more when i was half into the water.

He was chuckling while i was trying to basically climb him up to stay away from the freezing water, "dont get me wrong, i do love having your boobs in my face, but you should just let yourself get used to the temperature!" He said and bite my left breast through my bra, making me yelp and get down, blushing wildly.

"Your heart's beating really fast." Ryder said out of nowhere and i just nodded my head, smiling awkwardly at him. I was still petrified of being in here even though he was still holding me tight against his chest.

.•*•.

Time was flying by and stars were shining in the sky above us.

Currently we were kissing for like the millionth time and i could still feel him poking at my thigh. "Little Ryder is pretty hasty!" I whispered when i pulled away and Ryder frowned at my words, not really getting what I'm talking about.

I averted my eyes down and his mouth formed an 'O' , showing he figured it out and i chuckled, pushing him away and swimming to the side to get out of the water and could feel my heart beating fast again because of being by myself in the water.

"You know how to swim.." Ryder trailed off when he came out of the water too.

I turned around and nodded while looking at the lake, trying to calm down, " You have to face your fears at some point.." i said to him and when i turned my head towards him, i saw him narrowing his eyes at me.

"I like being in control, and when im in the water, water has the upper hand and is in control, it freaks me out but doesn't mean i wouldn't want to learn how to swim to somehow defeat it.
So, yeah, i took the classes and basically threw up every session because i was terrified and when i was done and knew i can handle it at some point, i started avoiding getting into water as long as it was possible.." i rushed out and he just stayed there, holding me by my waste and looked deep in my eyes.

"Youre even better than the Luna i was hoping for, did you know that?!" He said, while smiling at me.

My eyes became glossy and my vision blurred, i shook my head and whispered, "I'm far away from that.." trying to get rid of the lump in my throat while looking down at his chest.

"You are, hell, you're the fucking best in my opinion. How can you be so blind and not see it?
You're kind, gentle, brave, considerate and sometimes even bossier that i am!" He said and moved his hand to my chin, making me look up into his eyes, " I love you, my perfect Luna. " he added and that was like the trigger i was waiting for to break down in tears.

He looked taken aback for a second and when he was about to embrace me, i pushed myself away from his hands on my waist, shaking my head vigorously, "HOW CAN I BE THE FUCKING BEST FOR GODS SAKE?? I almost fucking killed the alpha of My supposed pack, i cant even get myself to get three fucking words out of my mouth to express how i FUCKING FEEL, and to be honest, im too insecure to even believe all of this is real and am waiting for it to just fall apart at any moment. " i said and took my clothes in my hands and started wearing them back on.

"What do you mea-" Ryder finally started responding but i just cut him off,

"Lets just get back home." I said and felt butterflies fly in my stomach at using the term 'home' but ignored it and started walking towards the path we took to get here.