[CHAPTER FIFTEEN]

Feeling my head move slowly up and down made me wake up really early in the morning and then i realized that i was literally placed on Nate. My whole body was on top of his and my head was positioned on his chest.

I was trying not to hopefully wake him up so
i wiggled slow and lightly in his embrace to free myself from his tight grip on me and when i realized that I've got no chance against his death grip, i gave up. It was so embarrassing for me, what if i woke him up while climbing on him last night? What would he think about me?! Did he think that i was too heavy?! Ughhhhhh!

The sound of him snoring a little got me distracted from my thoughts. Looking up at him i realized how handsome he is even when he's sleeping. He has a sharp nose which i totally envy. None of his features are perfect but all of those little things makes it even more perfect to me. I liked or i can even say i loved every single detail about him. As i said, i envied his nose but it wasn't some perfectly shaped nose, it had a little bump on it just like mine and it made him look even more sexier. He has some scars on his face, there is even one that is placed too close to his right eye. I wonder what caused those.

As i said, everything about him is sexy to me and it makes me wonder how he could even look at me, not to mention love me! I'm not saying that im ugly, no, but i do have some features that makes me wanna lock myself in some place that no one would ever be able to see me!! But now that i can take a look at him closely and see all those imperfections that makes him perfect to me, im wondering if all my flaws would appeal to him too. What if all of those incidents have happened and what if all of these natural features that i have are there cause he would like them? Does being mates add that to all the nonsense that ive learned about them so far?! Wow! That would be so cool.

"You have to rest, little mate." He said and made me jump a little and he chuckled at that.

I huffed and rolled my eyes trying to, also, roll off of him.

He growled at first but then let me lay down on the bed.

.•*•.

I didn't notice when I fell asleep but i woke up to feeling Nate kiss my neck and move his hand on my stomach. I grunted a little but with the bite of my neck it turned into a moan immediately.

"I want you." I heard Nate say with a deep morning voice and despite the fact that i loved the way he sounded i tensed right after. I don't think it's Nate, it must be Ryder or at least i hope it is.

"Nate, Stop." I said softly and he huffed in the crook of my neck. He then, moved his head up to look at me and to my very surprise, his eyes were those amazing blue color. I smiled at him and gave him a peck on the lips. I then pulled him away and started getting out of bed but he was standing on his knees right in front of me while i was sitting on the edge.

I narrowed my eyes at him but his gaze was on my body. He then averted his eyes to mine and i could see hurt and want swirling in them.
"Let me touch you." He pleased and my eyes widened.

-What the fuck is he talking about?!- i thought.

He huffed and went back to look at my body longingly. I moved my head towards him and kissed him. He didn't respond at first so i decided to pull back, but he beat me to that and put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled me back to him.

I know it might sound ridiculous but right now, i think that it might not only be Ryder that feels the rejection, that thinks im rejecting him, but also Nate too. Maybe it's because of how i ignored him last night, i dont know but im kinda sure that he feels the same way.

"Nate," i said in between our kiss and he didn't answer me, the kiss turned into a kiss with anger all of a sudden and it became rough, he's frustrated now. "Nate," i tried again and he pulled back this time, but not the kinda pulling back that makes you crave more, no, he was standing about four feet away from me, looking frustrated with a boner that he showed with no shame.