[CHAPTER TEN]

We didn't talk much after that and i decided to let my eyes drift off to sleep, i felt like my body is void of any energy.

"Liz?!" Nate asked with his voice low.

"Hmmm?!"

"Your house or ours?!" He asked.

"I dont care, somewhere with a bed." I said not really wanting to think about it and weight my options. He chuckled in response and took a sharp u-turn.

"I wanna introduce my mate to my pack. Our home it is, Luna." He said more to himself than me.

.•*•.

I felt the car come to a stop and also realised that Nate went out of the car without waking me. I was curious to see what hes going to do so kept it quiet.

He started to open my door but my head was leaned on to it. He cursed lowly and slowly opened up the door, putting his hand under my head to prevent me from falling.

"Hey, i see-" i heard someone say but got interrupted by Nate "Shut up, she's sleep." Nate said lowly.

"Did you drug her or something?!" The guy said lowly and chuckled.

"Fuck off or I'll kick your ass."

"Wow, Jack said youre whipped already but i couldn't believe him. Look at you acting all caring and-" but he didn't continued cause i think he recieved a death glare from Nate accompanied by a low growl.

"Get your ass here and open her seat belt, i forgot to open it myself.
Oh and if you touch her, you'll lose both of your hands."

After a few seconds, when i was unbuckled, i decided its time to talk because if i didn't, then Nate would carry me out of the car and im super insecure about my weight, i mean, you dont want a guy come to you and be like, uhhhh ive got a backache because you weight like an elephant!!

When i felt Nate getting closer, i turned my head towards them and said "Thanks, im good!" casually.
They both looked like they just recieved an electric shock and jumped out of their skin, i crouched forward and laughed my ass off at the sight "you.. you should've ..oh my god!! i can'ttttt.. you should've seen your faces.. oh baby jesus if you don't help me out i'ma gon' wet my pants now.. it was sooooo goooooood"
I had tears coming out of my eyes and all the sleepiness went faaaaaar away. I continued laughing and the guy next to us started laughing along with me too, but Nate just stood there a glared at the both of us.

I tried to stop and went out of the car, holding onto Nate cause i couldn't stand up straight from my laughter.

I pulled my head up and looked at Nate, i made a fake smile with my hands on his lips and said, "Oh come one, it was hilarious, well, probably not for you two, but it definitely was for me!" And laughed again but this one ended faster.

"But your heartbeat was so slow!" said the guy behind me and i turned around to look at him.

"Um yeah, it was hard but my baby didn't fail me at that though" i said, putting my hand on my chest and basically patted my boob. " oh by the way, I'm Li-"

"I know, in fact we all know. Its really nice to meet you luna."

"And you are..?!"

"Uh.. sorry i completely forgot, I'm gamma Damien . "

I went to shake his hand but Nate shook mine, giving me n annoyed smile and then let go of my hand, just to put me up on his shoulder and carried me inside.

I huffed and said "You really are a caveman." He slapped my butt in return and didn't say anything. I put my head up with difficulty feeling like my insides are about to get out of my mouth and waved for Damien "It was nice to meet you Damien, hope to see you soon." Unfazed by my position at the moment and smiled at him.