[CHAPTER ONE]

First chapters suck because it was my first time ever to write a story, but it gets better. I PROMISE! PLEASE GIVE IT A CHANCE :((

“You just have to keep it together for 4 more hours and then you’re done .. 4.more.hours !”
It was all lizzie could think of to comfort herself that day on her way to the cafeteria around the corner from her office.
It was such a messy day and she couldn’t wait for it to end!
At first , she realised that she’s left her journal in her room at the dorms and she was already half an hour late , so there was no chance that she could go back and get it..
After that , when she finally made it to the office , she was greeted with her super angry supervisor looking for her and demanding the journal!
And now for her break she was craving for some coffee and found herself in the cafeteria..

Lizzie’s POV:

“You just have to keep it together for 4 more hours and then you’re done .. 4.more.hours !” i was whispering this while waiting for my much needed coffee!

“There you go honey!” Lisa said with a smirk on her face while handing me my cup that i always use which has been capless for an entire week now..
I have no fuckin idea where ive lost its cap and now ive got to deal with my soon to be cold coffee. Could this day be any worse?

After chatting for a while with Lisa about my terrible weekend and the worst ways to have your week started which i simply experienced all of them in one day, i was good to go but right when i turned around i bumped into something as hard as a wall and as expected, had my whole caffee spilled on myself..

I was wearing a nice >you can say dark but not that dark!< ripped jeans and a white blouse which two of the top buttons of it were undone and a sweater on top which was creamy and cozzy along with my favorite coat which was navy and white sneakers.

At least thats how i used to look because now im left with a brown stained sweater and a red face showing utmost anger!
“WHAT HAVE I DONE TO YOU? WHY DOES ALL OF THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TODAY??” It was an angry whisper which im sure everyone whithin 2 feet away from me heard it..
I was both angry and sad.. i felt like i couldnt take it any more..
My job which was supposed to be the best job ever became an absolute fucking nightmare for me after nicki (my former supervisor) was laid off last week, and now i was left to tolerate this “so called woman” which was a nasty wisard inside out..

After taking a good look at my now soaked sweater, i was waiting for a response from this wall of a man but didn’t get any.

Does he not want to apologize for this?
Or is it me that has to do that?!
Ughhhhh, i dont even know..

After a couple of moments of silence, my curiosity got the best of me, so i decided to take a look at him.

He was a well built guy with a nice style, his height was the first thing that i noticed and surprised me. He was at least a foot, or even more, taller than my 5′4 figure. 

His brunette hair was pushed up messily. His eyebrows sharp and clean, his eyes a deep blue and his eyelashes long. His lips were plump and pink, so damn inviting and manipulative, so manipulative that compeles you to stare the more your eyes linger there. His skin is a pale white that im sure every woman envies.. or at least i do.. His face is also so damn good sculpted, he has a sharp jawline that makes you wanna pull your hand up and cup his face. It just fucking looks like he just walked out of my wildest dreams if im being honest. 

After drooling for about half an hour by just looking at him! I realised that he, is also checking me out, he’s just staring down at me, without saying a word, with surprise and care in his eyes..
Wait a minute! Care?! Wow he must be a creep! But nonetheless a HOT on at that!