[CHAPTER SEVENTEEN]

The kiss was getting sloppier by second so we both pulled away, the feeling of excitement was all i could feel, it brought my body back to life, made me feel the things i haven't felt before, made me wanna try things that i never thought I'd crave for. This is what Nate does to me, this is how excited he makes me when he's around, when he's next to me, when his body is pressed against mine.

"Nate!?" I whispered breathlessly when he was putting bite marks on my neck, when he was putting pressure on my waist to press my body against his, when he was showing me how much he wanted me too by making me feel the bulge in his pants against my thighs.

"Yes, my love?" He said, pulling his face up and looking deep into my eyes. He was as flushed as i think i am right now, he was as excited as i am and he wants what i am ready to offer.

"I want all of you tonight. "I said lowly, not once blinking and holding on to the stare.

He smiled and pulled both of his hands up to hold my face with his, he then pulled me back to another kiss, to another world, to another dimension, to somewhere that all i could feel was pure love and desire and nothing else.

After some time, we were both fighting for dominance in the kiss and none of us won the fight, we just kept on devouring each other at the same time and kept on showing how passionate we are for another. I used this time to move my hands against his body, i started to untuck his shirt and then put my hands under it, i could feel his V line against my hands and decided to continue on my adventure. He didn't budge at my touch and went on with kissing me, it was the best opportunity to wonder and devour me more than he already has and he was taking it relentlessly.

Pushing my hands higher and to the middle, i could feel his eight pac between my fingers, i wanted more, i needed more but i couldn't get higher, the damn shirt wouldn't let me so i put my hands down, on his V line once again but didn't let them to stay there for long, i wanted him closer so i moved my hands to his back and pushed my body against his, moaning at the sensation of his manhood.

I want more, i can't stay like this anymore. Pushing Nate's lips away from mine i signaled him that its enough with the kissing and he moved to kiss my jawline and lower on my neck.

I, myself, started to work on the upper buttons of his shirt, it was hard to concentrate on the small buttons in this haze that i am and i only managed to open the two of them on top which made me growl and Nate chuckled at the sound, i was ready to rip his shirt open when Nate decided to get lower on my body, get achingly close to my hardened nipples which where screaming for his touch, for his tongue and teeth to be wrapped around them. He didn't disappoint though, cupping my left breast in his hand through my dress and attacking the other with his mouth. He kept on kissing and nibbling the top of my breast which was bare to him because of my dress and left a huge hickey on it.

"Tell me that you're mine and mine only." He said while moving on to the other side of my body, to the other breast.

"I.. am.. yours and yours only." I said while closing my eyes, pulling my hands up to move my fingers in his hair.

He looked up deep into my eyes from where he was. Stopping the assault, he turned me around and started unzipping the dress. Little does he know that there is a little something underneath it for him, another barrier between our flesh but a good one at that!

He didn't seem to notice it though and turned me around once he was done and kissed me on the lip with his hands on both sides of my face.

I want to see his reaction and show myself to him, properly, so i pushed his body away, he took two steps back and looked at me confused but then got distracted by the movement of my hands and followed them to see what im about to do.