[CHAPTER EIGHT]

"Hey, can we talk?"Arthur asked, the moment he saw me.

"There's nothing to talk about, Arthur." i answered sternly, hoping he'd get the point.

"But i wanted to-"

"No. If i wanted to talk to you, i would have answered your calls and massages." I said rather rudely. Looking back at the confused Nate standing behind me, with his hand wrapped around my waist, i said "Nate this is my FRIEND Arthur, and Arthur this is Nate." And made my way towards the kitchen, not giving a fuck about anything that was going on behind me.
Once i made it to the kitchen i looked back at the entrance and was about to chuckle loudly but stopped myself. Arthur and Nate were shaking hands, but i could see that it was too tight for Arthur. The look on Nate's face screamed 'I know you did something but i don't know what and i don't care cause i already dislike you!' And Arthur had a jealous and sad face on.

Taking a look around i noticed we're the only ones here and its not the kind of party i anticipated. I have to admit, i was shocked, James is one of those people that throws a party for no goddamn reason, like once, when he got a F in mathematics at college, he threw a party to celebrate his shitty grade, so, yeah, i was shocked to say the least!!

"Where is everyone??" I asked when he came standing infront of me.

"I decided to make it a 'best friends only' kind of party just a few hours ago." he said, smiling innocently.

That was odd. He must be depressed about something, i make a note to ask him about it later, and decided to just nod in response.

"Then I'll go change in your room. I dont wanna keep walking around with this thing around me." I said, half happy half bummed.

"You look cute though!" He commented and i mouthed 'i knowwww, right?!' And left the kitchen with a bug smile on my face.

When i was about to get upstairs Nate came from behind me, "hey, can i come along? I wanna talk to you about something."

I looked at him suspiciously and nodded, with him trailing behind me, i made it to James' room.

"What did you wanted to talk about?" I asked, when we got in the bedroom, turning around and looking at his goddamn hot face.

"Well, first of all, i heard your friend, i hope its okay i came along.."

"Oh, yeah it is, they probably will prepare a lot of questions to ask you though.." i said putting my hands up in surrender!

"Speaking of questions, did short ugly guy do something to you? I'd fucking kill him, you just got-gotta-" he was saying but stopped when he heard me open the zip of my skirt on my back and widened his eyes.

"I just gotta??" I ask, amused by his reaction and rose my brows smiling at him.

"Um.. uhhhh, what are you even doing right now??"

"I dont wanna look like a crazy lost princess while its just my friends and you out there. Im changing into PANTS which i brought for my way back home-" i was struggling to unzip it now cause it got stock to my fishnet underwear, which i freaking love that fishnet set of mine, it looks so sexy when i wear this shirt and tight pants becuz it comes up right under my ribcage and when i wear it like this, it covers that one inch of sking which is supposed to be out in between my short shirt and jeans, anyways, i dont wanna ruin it "aaaaah, can you take this the fuck out?! I dont wanna rip my underwear."

His eyes went completely black for a second and he nodded, i turned my back to him and he put his hands on my waist and breathed deeply, i almost laughed out loud, did i have THAT amount of effect on him?! Wow!!