[CHAPTER FOURTEEN]

When we were passing by the pack house, we saw Xander and Sandra chasing each other around so we decided to stay in there for a while and watch them play among the other kids.

Now was Xander's turn to run after Sandra but it didn't take long after Sandra tripped on a root and fell on the ground. You should've seen how worried Xander looked when he noticed that her knees were scratched and he started to blow on them immediately and talked to her to stop her from crying.
My heart swelled at the sight and we all went to see how bad her wounds were but when we got there, it was healed already.

Xander kissed both of her knees and pulled her up, hugging her and murmuring "Don't cry. Its healed now." And she nodded on his shoulder then pulled back.

Turning to Lexi, i held her upper arms and shook her body, while whispering "They are sooooo adorableeeeeeeeee i can noooot stand it."
She chuckled and said "Maybe they're mates."

I nodded my head and was about to say that i want a relationship and connection like that, but i realized i do! So i ran towards Nate's house.

"Wait, where are you going?! " Lexi yelled to me bewildered and i just continued to run.

I dont know why, but instead of taking the left turn to the house my feet moved to the right.
After a while of running, I was about to run back when i realized it ended going in the trees, to the forest. but then, i heard some grunts and yells and felt the ground vibrate underneath me, so i continued walking in the forest. With each step that i took, i could hear the sounds more clearly, and the vibrations of the ground got more intense in time.

"HARDER." I heard Nates voice and got even more motivated to reach the end of the path.

When i got to the end, there was a clearing that was filled with half clothed men, going at it and grunting and growling at each other.

"You shouldn't wonder around the woods, all alone, kitten." I heard from behind me and two arms wrapped around me right after.
Leaning into the touch, i knew exactly who it was .
I turned around, expecting to see those beautiful blue eyes of Nate but was greeted with his wolf smiling down at me.

"Why did you take control? " i asked worried, remembering what Damien said earlier.

"I sometimes take control while training my worriers. " He said, a little hurt and irritated.

I smiled, not to piss him off and told him the truth, "i missed you." Then stood on my tip toes and pulled him down to kiss him.

The sound of the grunts and growls from behind us stopped and i heard some murmurs from there. Nate growled loudly in the kiss and pulled away to growl even louder at my back.
"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT??
TWO MORE HOURS ARE ADDED TO YOUR TRAINING SCHEDULE FOR TODAY. NOW GO BACK TO TRAINING."

He yelled at them and averted his gaze to me and smiled, then came down to kiss me again.
It reminded me of what Damien said today, he did mention that Nates wolf is not nice, but i didn't expect this amount of intensity! I felt kind of guilty for being the reason behind those poor worriers having to train for two more hours but decided to stay quiet.

"I have to go back to those lazy bastards, kitten. Did you want to tell me something?" He asked. I was taken aback by him using the term 'bastards' and shook my head.

He nodded his head and pecked my lips and left towards the clearing and started shouting right away!

"You ready to go?" I heard Jackson say from my side and looked at him puzzled, "Alpha doesn't want you to wonder around the woods all alone, its dangerous. " he reasoned me and gestured for me to follow him.