[CHAPTER THREE]

"I thought you'd like it" Nate says after seeing my reaction.

"Yeah, it's pretty. But a little too modern don't you think?!" I give voice to what i have in my mind honestly.

"Ow.. ummm.. i thought so.. but that stupid prank.. umm.. i mean my bett-.. my friend.. said you would like a modern house better when i was building it.." he lets out with difficulty, like his embarrassed or something.

"Me?!" I ask with wide eyes.

Holy shit..he's a stalker
Is the first thing that comes to my mind.

"You know I'm not..so dont say such a thing." He affirms like he's hurt.

"Oh.. i forgot you can read my mind!" I try to let out while blushing! And he nods his head playfully with a smirk on his face and an eyebrow up at my reaction.

"Soooo..." i told him thinking he'll know what i was getting at, but he seemed clueless and confused.

"Why and how exactly did your friend know me and guessed on my behalf? I mean.. i assume that we just met, like what?! 2 hours ago?!" i state matter of factly.

"I'll explain later.." he murmurs and takes a few steps away from me.

I wasnt done yet because i was right, what if he was a creep that has been stalking me for a while now?! But i nodded anyways, as i thought it can wait a little . Im already dip into this mess already.

"So.. do you want to do this out here or you're comfortable with coming inside with me first?
I can sense your uneasiness, you know. "He said, looking bothered. Which made me feel a little sad in the heart but my mind was like 'so what?! I couldn't nor shouldn't care less!' And my brain, as always, won which led me to saying "I'm good here." With a little smile creeping its way up on my face so that he wouldn't feel so bad about it. Which worked as he gestured for me to go a little further, near the house with him.

"Well, before showing it to you, well, i mean proving it, we need to talk for a while; let me go grab two chairs from the inside for a second, I'll be back."

Oh hell no, you're not going inside!!
I say to myself and move to stop him.

"Um.. shit.. what i meant was.. I'm good here.. we can sit on the edge of here.. or even on the grass.. no need to bother."

He sighed saying "i honestly don't know if i have to be happy about you being this smart or furious at the fact that you don't trust me enough to let me-"

"Woah..woah..easy there..don't forget that we, LITERALLY, just met. Well, as long as, despite what you said, you're not a stalker and have been watching me for a while now!" I tell him and move away.

That earned a dry chuckle for me and he nodded this time, understanding where i got these ideas from!

"Just, sit down please." he says, slightly irritated but still amused which im glad. i didn't say anything in return after that, instead, i made my way up to the edge, sitting impatiently for what was about to come out of his mouth next.

"So.. you see.. I'm not like most of the people you know-"

Yeah!!
That's what they all say at first!!
I thought and almost immediately the silence broke with an animalistic sound, something like a growl, and it was from him!!
My eyes widened and my heart was about to get out of my chest, i have never seen anyone being able to make a sound like that in my whole life and it scared the hell out of me!
My hands started shaking and i started looking at his eyes blankly.

He then seemed to notice my reaction and the anger in his eyes faded away almost immediately and his expression changed to one of concern as he took a step towards me which i responded with getting up as fast as i could and distancing myself from him, not breaking the eye contact. Trying to concentrate on what just happened and what I've heard he finally speaks.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart.. i didn't mean to scare you.. it.. it just pains me to see that you don't trust me.. which i do understand.. but my wo- i mean.. deep down i can't quit accept it."
He then took another step toward me but this time carefully, trying not to freak me out more than he already has, as if it was possible! And that was when i came back to my senses.

"Stay where you are." I demanded, and he nodded while stopping on his track.

"I.. i can't believe it.. i- i just heard you growling.. what.. no, actually how the hell did you do that???" I historically mention.

"I told you that I'm not like others.. i'm.. well.. ughhhhh this is so hard to explain.." he says frustrated while taking his hands up into his hair, and meanwhile making me drool over the site of his muscles moving like that.. my reaction to this was something that surprised me so much, that i mentally tapped myself over my forehead..what the fuck was wrong with me?! Its time to get a grip of myself and probably start getting laid for satan's sake!

"Fuck it.. I'm just going to cut to the chase.. but honey.. before i begin, i need to inform you that its really hard for me to stand here just talking while your arousal's smell is all over the place.. so stop telling me or thinking over how much you don't trust me and all that.. cause i think it's obvious that you want me too.." he says with a playful smirk on his face making me gasp for air.

"What??.. yes, I'm not gonna deny the fact that you're hot and i feel drawn to you.. but don't be that cocky about it.. and also, even if that was possible for me to.. you know.. be THAT turned on by you.. how the hell would you be able to smell it from there?? oh and by the way.. that's really gross of you to even mention!" I defend myself in the worst and most pathetic way possible.

He laughed out loud for a second and then shook his head while trying to stop and looking back at me, well looking back at my more-than-bothered-and-annoyed-also-ready-to-kill face! After reading my face and realizing damn well what it was telling, he cleared his throat and started talking.

"Well, Here we go..
I'm not completely human.. actually.. I'm a werewolf to be exact. " He says and waits for my reaction.

Now its my turn to laugh and managing to get out "yeah.. right.." in between while shutting my eyes closed.

1168 wrds!