[CHAPTER TWENTYTWO]

My back was pressed to the tree and Ryder was devouring my lips, pushing my back to the tree even more than before.

His hands were everywhere and i loved the fact that he wasn't like Nate, he did use his damn hands to touch me while just kissing.

Moving lower, he crouched down to kiss his mark on my neck, making me tighten my grip in his hair. One of his hands were now on the other side of my neck and the other was wrapped around my waist, holding me securely against his body.

After biting down on my neck, he moved both of his hands down and started to unbutton my jeans. After that he stood on his knees while holding his head up to look me in the eyes and started to take it off, i averted my eyes to his hands for a second and looked back at him, "Ryder, we-we're in the woods." I half whispered half moaned and he smiled, shaking his head, "dont worry. " was all he said and looked down at my feet, i lifted them for him to be able to take it off completely and when he did, he left my pants on the grass next to us and looked back up at me.

While holding my gaze, he neared his head towards my sex and bite my lips lightly, making me yelp and lean forward, putting my hands on his shoulders for support, he smiled at me, satisfied with my reaction and moved his hands from the back of my thighs to my hips and started to take my underwear off too.

When it was all the way down and was placed on my Jeans, he removed my hands from his shoulders and put my left leg up and moved his head back in between my legs, after putting a light, wet kiss on my drenched sex, he put my leg on his broad shoulder and started to lift the other up too and on the other shoulder. I yelped when i felt my other feet leaving the ground beneath it and moaned when i realized how his head was positioned in between my legs through my hazed mind.

He still was looking up at me but when i was secured on his shoulder, he moved forward and started to move his tongue on my throbbing clit. I was seconds away from my orgasm and looking down at him, i felt it getting closer even more.

All i could see was the top of his head, his dark messy curls and his hands on the base of my thighs, holding me up and pressing me to his mouth even more.

- Come on, little mate. Let me see how good i make you feel. -

I heard Ryder's voice in my head while he grew more aggressive towards my now swollen nob, and felt myself reach my climax right away.

- You taste so good. -

Ryder said once again and i felt more of my juice coming out of me with that.

After i was completely clean and down from my euphoric state, Ryder put me down on my feet and stood on his too. Looking at me in the eyes with a sly smirk on his face, "Do you want more?" He said while holding my face with his hands and moved closer to my lips to give me a peck.

I raised my eyebrow at him and smiled, shaking my head while whispering, "No, but what about you?"

He looked surprised at my words but readjusted his features fast, moving one of his hands to my back and squeezed my bottom, "I'll have my fun with you later," He said, winking at me, "for now, just enjoy this." And moved away with that.

He took me off guard with that and i kind of was excited to see what he wanted to do, but didn't say anything and started to put my clothes back on.

"Can i see you in your wolf form again?" I asked and his smile grew wider than before. He nodded and started taking off his clothes while looking at me.

When his shirt was off, i started biting my lips while looking at his eight pack shamelessly and felt myself getting ready for a whole other round with the sight. After the shirt, it was time for his pants and he took it off quickly. Showing off his black boxers which were now too tight to hold his manhood inside, he removed it slowly, letting me see his length getting free inch by inch and clench myself because of this new need that was building up in me.