[CHAPTER TWENTYONE]

"Oh, by the way.. what was Xander talking about earlier? With the whole 'her wolf is awake n' shit' !!" I asked Lexi when we were walking out of the door.

Lexi chuckled and shook her head, "Its your scent. It's changed due to the mating and your scent is mixed with Nathaniel's. " she said and shrugged her shoulders like it was no big deal.

"SO I SMELL LIKE A DUDE NOW??" I said, eyes wide open and body frozen in place.

I heard the sound of laughter when i came back from my frozen state and realized that i just said that infront of our own table and Romeo along with his mate were laughing their asses off while Nate was looking at me amused. Well, talk about awkward! Huh!

Blushing at the fact that Nate heard me, i moved to sit next to him, pouting innocently at him while he raised an eyebrow at me and visibly relaxed when i acted normal and sat close to him.

I glared at the couple infront of me which were clutching onto themselves and laughing historically but they suddenly stopped.

"Well, technically speaking, you kind of do smell like a 'DUDE' now!" Romeo said while air quoting the dude part and they both started laughing once again.

I just sat there, glaring at them and smiled when i felt Nate nuzzle his nose in the crook of my neck while leaving light kisses here and there.

.•*•.

The flight home was exhausting. I spent almost every second of it wondering about whether i should join the mile high club or not and the way Nate kept on looking at me every now and then was not helping at all and getting the 'job' done in the bathroom was also not an option for me.

However, there was a bed in the back that we could use but it was occupied by a sleeping Alexander which irritated me more. I mean, Is that kid dead back there or something?!?

Anyways!

Now it's 4:45 and we're in a black, metallic jaguar that im pretty sure belongs to Nate but have no idea how it got there at the airport and we're heading towards his house.

Lexi and Romeo had to go back to their pack and couldn't come back along with us and it kind of hurt because i really enjoyed their company lately.

Leaning my head on the window, i was looking at the road and was enjoying the silence when i suddenly felt Nate put his hand on my lap.

He didn't move his hand and just drew circles with his thumb which soothed me and looking back at him, he seemed pretty content with it too.

When we finally reached the woods i felt my heartbeat peak and felt excited to be there for no reason at all!! But then, was surprised by feeling Nate's hand move upper on my thigh, too.

I gazed at him suspiciously and he didn't even acknowledge it and continued to look at the front.

It didn't take him more than two minutes to move higher though and now i could hear my heartbeat beating in my chest out of excitement!

It was extremely close, so fucking close, and i knew for a fact that i was dripping wet as fuck by now. Yes thats a new way to measure stuff specially when you're in a frustrating situation like this!!

Oh god, his hand is on the button of my jeans and he's playing with it, he's so close to unbuttoning it but-

-but he didn't, instead, both of his hands are now on the wheel and we apparently are in front of the house.

Nate unbuckled his safty belt with a low chuckle and got out of the car without even sparing a glance my way. Me, on the other hand, i was so damn turned on that i couldn't even comprehend what was going on around me until my door was opened and a grinning Nate was standing next to it motioning for me to get out, which i did but not before sending a mean glare his way.

I needed to splash some cool water on my face, so without hesitation, i made my way toward the entrance but didn't make it too far before a set of big hands came to wrap around my waist and a hot breath came to my ear, whispering "eager much, little one?!".

Rolling my eyes, i turned around in his hold and without hesitation, pushed him to the wall and captured his lips with mine in a hungry kiss.

Its my time to tease buddy! So i started moving my body against his, i knew for a fact that his manhood was growing harder and bigger, which is exactly what i want before i take the next step.

Biting his lower lip, while his hands were on my backside, i removed his hands and stepped back. Not letting go of my eye contact with his. He growled loudly when i took the second step, moving away from him. He straightened up, not leaning on to the wall anymore and his look changed from a passionate and lustful one to a predatory look while he took a step towards me, making me smile devilishly at him and challenge him some more.

Before he could take another step, i giggled and started running away from him, toward the trees.

"You're in big trouble, little one." I heard him say which made me chuckle louder than before and run faster and deeper into the woods.

I could hear him jogging after me so i turned around to look at him and saw him throw a smile my way, while following me.

The whole area was filled with the sound of my laughter and the sound of small branches breaking underneath our feet.

After about ten minutes of me running and Nate chasing me, i realized that there is no more sounds coming from behind me and i stopped dead in my track. Turning back and looking at the path i was running  down on, i found myself all alone in the middle of nothing but trees.

Frowning at the sight, i suddenly felt myself being pushed to one of the trees on my right and yelled at the sudden act, but then laughed when i heard Nate say, "Gotcha!" But was muffled with his lips on mine.

1078 wrds!
Vote, comment plz!