[CHAPTER EIGHTEEN]

"Liz!?" I heard Nate whisper in my ear and ignored it.

"Wake up." he whispered again but this time from the crook of my neck.

I could now feel a hand moving from my side to my belly, putting pressure on my skin.

I could feel kisses on my neck, could feel the heat and moisture of a mouth on my skin, moving lower and lower, slowly and lightly.

Stretching my body and growling lowly i turned my body around, laying on my back, "What are you doing Nate?" I said, sleep and tiredness dripping from every single word i said.

Turning his head up to look at me while moving lower to my right nipple and taking it in his mouth, he moved his right hand up from my belly to the other and started massaging the left breast, murmuring "I want you." While continuing on giving attention to my now hard nipples. I moaned lowly when he bite down my nipple and turned my head to look at the clock on the night stand, the whole room was slightly bright but it didn't seem like it was yet the time to wake up.

"Its 3:24 Nate" i said, slightly frustrated becuase of him waking me up this early and not let me relax.

"So!?" He brushed it off easily and moved his right hand lower on my bare body, "I want you." He said again while reaching my clitorîs and starting to rub it in circular motions.

Moaning at the sensation he cut me off and pressed his lips on my own, hovering over my body in the mean time.

Moving his left hand down, he squeezed my hip in his hand and moved his hand to the back of my thighs, opening my legs so he could get in between them and i didn't fight it, i could feel the need building up inside of me because of his right hand still working on my clitorîs and didn't want to stop him at all.

Letting go of my swollen lips, he moved down to the left side of my neck, where his mark is while whispering "You're so fucking intoxicating. " along the way.

Reaching his mark he nibbled at it, causing a wave of need to go through my body. Getting lower, he reached my left breast, taking it in his mouth with his teeth, making me whimper from both pain and pleasure. He didn't stop for too long and moved lower and lower, reaching my core and moving his hand away from my clît, replacing it with his mouth immediately and inserting a finger or two inside my core. I whimpered once more, feeling a little pain and he looked up at me, "Are you sore?" He asked and i nodded, "a little. " i said and he nodded his head, starting to move away looking defeated and worried.

"Where do you think youre going?!" I asked, not really looking for an answer and stopped him from laying on the bed. Sitting up myself, even though it was hard and my whole body was tensed, i moved my leg to the other side of his sitted figure and straddled him, looking deep into his eyes but closed my eyes and moaned when my womanhood hit his. "I thought you said you wanted me!?" I said and opened my eyes to narrow them at him.

"Youre sore." He said, looking angry at me. I shrugged it and positioned my self on his head and was ready to lower my body on his when he put his hands on my hips, wanting to stop me and opening his mouth to say something, but i wasn't having it and moved my left hand up and put it on his mouth, silencing him and kept my right hand on his c•ck, holding it in place and pushing myself down on it.

It was still painful and my clitorîs was extremely sensitive but i didn't pay much attention to it, feeling overwhelmed by his manhood filling me and loving the fact that i was the one in charge.

I took some time to adjust to this position and looked up from his chest at him.

I pulled my body up a little and moved my hand away from his mouth when i felt his lips part at my movement and placed both of them on his shoulders to steady myself.