[CHAPTER SEVEN]

When we came to a stop i climbed off of him and then he turned toward me. We stared at each other for a while and i took a step forward, wanting to reach out and touch him, and thats what i did.

I have no idea why and how but i feel like i wanna devour him, not just sexually but also emotionally, like i wanna feel every single thing that he feels, i wanna spend every single second from now on with this creature in front of me, and never let go of him, it scares the shit out of me, but it's too late to step back now, his gaze has switched something on within me that i was afraid it might exist, something that makes me long for him, something that makes me wanna be one with him, feeling and realizing all of these right now made me shudder and i didn't even notice that a tear made its way out of the corner of my eye, noticing the tear he did exactly what he did last time. It's s funny that i took myself as a person who never cries even in the worst and hurtful moments but in a matter of hours I was a crying mess infront of him, showing vulnerability which again, i never thought i would show to anyone, while tracing the tear with his snout like his trying to clear it off my face, he whined, pleading me to stop, or at least thats what i thought, and thats what i did.

I kissed him on his forehead and took a deep breath before pulling away and waiting for him to shift back to his human form.

He stared at me, not wasting a glance at anything else, and started shifting back, i let out a gasp as it was incredibly amazing, how all that amount of fur vanished in a second, that amount of muscle and bone and skin all changing and forming a human being from a wolf, it amazed me like nothing else.

When he fully shifted, he smiled at me and reduced the distance between us, crouching down and pulling his hands between the valley between my hands and waist, and then locked his hands around my waist, pulling me to him into a tight and loving embrace.
He put his head in the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply, smiling and put a feather-like delicate kiss on my neck near my jaw line, and tightened his grip, and thats when i, in return, pulled myself up on my tiptoes and pulled my hands up to put one of them behind his neck and the other on his shoulder right next to his neck, and pulled my face fairly near his shoulder blades on the other side. I never felt so bad about being so short, but right now i was.
He growled low in content and pulled his mouth towards my ear whispering something in my ear which made me shudder down to my very core and made it harder to concentrate on the words he said, harder to recognize the words, harder to recognize anything else but myself and the man wrapped around me.

"My sweet little mate, I've been waiting for you for so long."

I felt my eyes tearing up again, what was happening to me? I sure as hell had no idea.

It took all of my willpower to pull away from him and turned back cuz i didn't want him to see my glossy eyes, and then cleared my ragged throat. And blinked back the tears.

Looking back at him, i said "don't you wanna go grab some clothes? Its getting late. ".
When i took a deeper look at his eyes, i saw a little bit of hurt in them and my heart clenched at the sight, and, yet again, i wanted to hug him and comfort him. But instead i smiled cause i still am more stubborn than that! Or its better to say stupid!?

He nodded and turned back, walking toward the entrance of the villa. I fought a battle in my mind, fighting on whether i could or should get inside with him or not, but it didnt matter anyways, at least not anymore, because after opening the door, he turned his head to me with a smile from ear to ear and walked back toward me.

"What are you doing?" I said, smiling back at him.

When he reached me he scooped down and wrapped one of his hands around my back and the other behind my feet, pulling me up in bridal style with ease.
My eyes widened and so did his smile, he walked towards the house again, with me in his arms, and one of mine around his neck, making sure im safe and the other one on his chest. When we were a few feet away from the open door he explained, "it's your first time getting in our home, princess.".
What he said made me smile and lean my head on his chest, and then, when we passed through the door he talked again "Welcome home, my love." I frowned playfully and smiled like a maniac at him, then pulled myself a little up to kiss him on the cheek but guess thats what he also wanted to do because we both leaned in at the same time and then when my lips reached his face it was too near his lips for comfort! We both froze for a second or two and pulled back. He took a deep breath and i couldn't help but feel so damn aroused and also embarrassed because of what happened.