Is this man in his right state of mind?

"Yes, and I'm sure this will work" he stated.

"Are you crazy Mr. Park? How can you say that without thinking twice, do you even know if this spreads in my company what will happen? and when I'll get back how am I supposed to answer their question about what I am doing here?"

"You'll answer them just the way we're answering the media right now" He shrugged.

"Sorry?"

"With silence" he sat down on his bed, avoiding my gaze, as he looked at the room's door.

"That's not the way! How could you come up with this kind of stupid stuff?"

"It's not stupid Ms. Kim" He sighed, placing his hands on his knees.

"There is a thing like a press conference! Have you ever heard of it? Why do you have to make this even messier than it already is?"

"One thing leads to the other, I see it as a flawless plan. Weren't you just saying you're willing to apologize for what you did?" he asked looking at me raising his brow.

"I never said I won't fix things! But it has to be another way! Are you even hearing what you're saying right now? And what's up with this media excuse? Media, media, media, what the hell will media do?!:" My hand clutched into a fist on the window's surface.

Jimin inhaled deeply.

"Media is like a weapon, it can drag the one who's flying in the sky back to the ground, or levitate the one who is on the ground to sky, doesn't matter what's real and what's fake, what's right and what's wrong, media can destroy someone while on the other hand help someone surpass the boundaries of success"

I stared at his figure, slouched on the edge of his bed, what he said was true but It doesn't mean that I will do whatever he wants, this is too much for basically anyone who puts themselves in my shoes.

"What you said was correct Mr. Park" I turn towards him.

He looks at me.

"However, I don't approve of this idea"

Jimin didn't utter a single word as he moved past me towards his cupboard I could see him digging through his stuff, I hear a rustling sound and then a click.

What is he even doing?

Jimin turned around with a shiny black metallic substance in this hand.

WHAT

THE

HELL

Gently rubbing the gun between his hands as if it's the most precious thing in the world and not a thing which shoots bullets which can kill people, he looked me dead in the eye, face devoid of any emotion.

I stared at the object in his hand with my wide eyes.

I knew it! I knew they were mafias! Who else keeps a gun in his closet? Does he even have the license to use it? I bet not, these people make me sick.

"Then I'm afraid myself Ms. Kim only one of us continues to live on" He looks at his pistol and points it in front of my forehead. "And I bet it's going to be me"

I fold my arms over my chest and scoffed, "Can't you think of anything except violence? Toxic masculinity" I clicked my tongue. "It's dangerous you know, it poisons you and I can clearly see it has taken over you"

I looked away.

."How could you-" before I could say something there are a bang and a flash of light.

I flinched, my eyes wide, my heart beating out of my chest.

Jimin fired.

I looked at the wall by the window, putting a hand on my heart as I see and see a 9mm hole in the wall.

Jimin

Freaking

Fired

"Not another word, except a yes or a no," He said clutching onto the piece of metal.

I stared into his dark brown orbs, the look on his face told everything.

Not another word.

I gulped, I wasn't giving up any soon, clenching my fists at the sides, my forehead covered in cold sweat, I took a staggering step forward, "There should be another-"

Bang!

I flinched again.

This time I didn't look back, knowing there'd be two holes instead of one now.

"Ouch! I missed it" He said looking at the gun in remorse.

"Told you, I ain't afraid to play dirty"

My knees trembled, he wasn't afraid of doing anything, that was for sure, he'd kill me right now and bury me in his backyard beside those roses, and no one would ever know where did I go.

"Answer me," he said.

I give up.

You won this war Park Jimin.

"Okay..."

" You're going to the office with me from next week, we'll buy some formal clothes for you a day before" saying that he went inside the bathroom, but soon pokes his head out of the door "Now you leave", he says and goes back in.

I head towards the door, looking at the bathroom's door for one last time.

"Park Jimin you'll pay for this one day," I said to no one in particular.

******

Jimin went out in the morning to the office after eating his breakfast and coffee I made for him.

I laid on my bed, tired. I sighed.

"At least someone should be there to talk to me, he even took my phone away...Taehyung isn't here talking with the walls probably, and I can't think of escaping now, why would they leave me alone unless there is some CCTV here." Just then a click is heard, I poked my head out to see a tall figure entering the house.

. As soon as he turns in my direction I close my door and laid down on my bed again. "I'm just going to sleep for now," I muttered falling into a deep slumber.

******

I woke up and take a look at the clock.

It's been 2 hours...

Whatever I slept well.

I got out of bed, yawning.

I decided to make coffee and headed towards the kitchen.

That guy's also here, might seem rude if I didn't offer him too

Plus I'm using their stuff...

I ended up making two cups of coffee, grabbing the cups from the nearest shelf.

I walked towards his room, "Wait did anyone tell me which room is his?" I sigh. "Ugh... so much for just serving a coffee to someone"

I opened several doors of rooms, one room caught my attention the most, full of gaming stuff, video games, and a small VR set.

"Is this room Taehyung's room?"

I continued to look for his room until the sound of something falling on the floor came from one of the rooms. I knocked on the door.

"Come in"

I step inside and see the tall figure in one corner of the room in front of his bookshelf flipping through his books, and picking up some of them which fell on the floor, before turning around to flash a smile at me.

Hola Kidnapper.

------XXX------

"EDITED"