23 Fight For Me 23

Start from the beginning

It must've been an hour or two later after mild small talk with him, when you'd finally landed home. As your feet landed on the floor beneath you, you realized where you really were, unfortunately you weren't on Canto Bight anymore. Your head dropped down as Kylo briskly shifted to walk in front, leading the way back to the main floor.

"Ezekiel knew we were arriving mid afternoon so, looks like you have another day off." Kylo looked down at you.

"Oh, wow...that's good." You nodded.

You weren't all that thrilled to return back to the Medbay so this was pleasing to hear.

"Um, where did he think we went?" You were curious as to what Kylo had told him.

"To Canto bight..." Kylo's tone was genuine.

"Oh he didn't...question it?"

"No he didn't question me." Kylo kept his stare locked ahead.

You'd almost forgotten who Kylo was for a second.

"Right." You gave a slight grin.

It felt so odd being with Kylo, out in the open like this. But you savored the gratifying moment, you certainly wouldn't be able to experience this everyday. When you were just about to reach the hallway that lead to your room, a familiar voice lurked from behind, stopping you and Kylo in your tracks.

"Kylo Ren." It was Hux.

You and Kylo both pivoted to face him. "General Hux." Kylo had a snarky tone.

"We've missed you, good to see that you've returned back from your...little vacation." Hux zeroed in on Kylo's eyes.

"Is there something that you need?" Kylo moved in closer towards Hux.

"Snoke wants to meet with you immediately. He says it's urgent."

You quickly witnessed the expression on Kylo's face transform to raw fear. You'd heard stories about Supreme Leader Snoke but not many people had actually seen him, that included you. While looking up at Kylo, you furrowed your brows. He caught your gaze and took a deep breath in through his teeth.

"Okay." Kylo nodded at Hux.

"Great." Hux gave Kylo an artificial smile and shot daggers at you with his eyes, passing you both.

You turned towards Kylo. "Why does Snoke want to see y-"

"Don't worry about it. Just go back to your room." Kylo was off quickly down the hall.

You could tell something was off about his demeanor, he appeared to be in a state of slight panic. Whatever Snoke wanted, you assumed it wasn't all that positive. You made your way into your room and flung your body down onto your bed, letting your bag slip off and hit the floor below. As you let out an audible sigh, you reminisced on your time with Kylo and how special it was. You weren't ecstatic to be back, but you had no control over that. After all...this was your home.

While laying with your arms dangling off the sides of the mattress, you heard a loud knock at your door. You shot up to open it, but before you could reach the knob, it flung open abruptly, almost hitting you in the face. Two men, enfolded with red shiny armor, lurched towards you and latch their gloved hands around your wrists.

It all happened so fast, you had no idea what was going on. Their grasp tightened and now, you were in distress. Sweat began to arise on your hairline and your heart sunk down into the pit of your stomach. Your legs flailed and you attempted to scream but before you were able to, one of their hands sealed your mouth shut entirely.