Chapter 36: Shōjiki

Comenzar desde el principio

"No!" She protested, her face went red. "I mean we can do it later this evening...after sake."

"Who was the girl who jumped into my bath last—" his voice was muffled as her hand pressed over his mouth.

"Wang He Di!" She warned. "Last night was...it was just one time."

"Look at me, Yue." He tilted her chin, forcing her to gaze into his eyes. She saw his love. And his sincerity. "What we had was beautiful. Don't be ashamed of yourself. Thank you for being bold." He grazed his lips on hers lightly.

Yue felt the butterflies in her stomach dancing, creating rhythmic movements inside her. Her skin tingled as he caressed her arms, back and forth.

"I want to be waking up to this everyday, Yue. This is better than the dreams I used to have." His tummy roared again and he groaned.

"Let's talk while we eat," she said.

"We can have our brunch in the room or out here at the verandah. My staff can arrange it." Didi suddenly suggested.

"Don't be silly. Let's see what they have in the restaurant."

"If you insist. Yue, can you put on a scarf or jacket or something? It might be cold."

"My yukata can keep me warm. What?" She asked when Didi kept grinning.

He pointed at her neck. "I might have left something on you too."

She ran into the bathroom and cried "Wang He Di!" when she saw a few dark red spots on her neck. She came out, her face flustered. "No more anything tonight."

"You seriously don't mean it, Yue," he gasped. Then, he grinned cheekily. "You can take revenge all you want tonight."

"The hell I will touch you." She pouted.

"Yes, you will. Look at me, baby," he said, cupping her chin towards him. "It was the most wonderful and memorable night I ever had. I will mark you again and again. Because Yue, you're mine."

He leaned and kissed her tenderly until her knees felt like giving way. She knew Didi was right. How could she keep away from him now? She just need to get used to this.

When they pulled apart for air, she gazed into his eyes. "Sorry Didi. I have never really been this way."

"What way?"

"Feeling so—" she paused, searching for the right words, "out-of-control."

"Me too." He watched her for a second before he smiled. "This reminds of the mark you left on me. Before we become official."

She looked at him, wide-eyed. "What? When?"

"Remember the time you slept in room when you came to take care of me? You were dreaming. The next thing I knew, you grabbed me and started kissing my neck!"

"I didn't!!" Horror registering on the face. "Did that really happened?" She remembered he was smiling silly after that and oh, he wore the turtleneck sweater. Her hand flung over her mouth. She closed her eyes in embarrassment. "Oh shit."

Didi pried her fingers away and smiled at her. "Who were you kissing in your dream? Looks like a wild kiss."

Her face went red, her body felt warm. "I can't remember. It's so long—" she eyed him. "What were you doing near my chair? If you were at your bed, I would not have grabbed you."