NO!

"Yeah..." I slouched back.

"Do you play too?" Yoongi asked.

I sighed, "No, I don't. I don't know how to play anything be it guitar, piano or violin"

"Oh..."

My eyes saddened, I wanted to learn piano once, but I left that thought because there was no reason to, the reason I was willing to learn it for was not there in my life anymore. Whenever I think about it, my heart clenches in pain. It all happened fast, I didn't have a chance to process everything. Now, I just want to forget everything. I did forget everything except that dammed smile.

That smile ruined me completely.

Taehyung had started singing now, his deep voice highly mesmerizing, dense like honey, refreshing as a morning breeze. His voice carried a rasp, like the crunch of dry leaves in autumn, a softness like silk, a happy tone enjoying the moment fully in which he was living.

I wish I could be more like you.

"You look like you're about to cry"

I shrugged off the melancholy feeling and looked at Yoongi pretending to be confused, "No, why would I do that?"

He sighed, "I don't know? Memories?"

"Why would you think that?"

"People have some special moments preserved in the deepest corners of their souls, the ones which are meant to be hidden from the world, keeping it to ourselves, we all have something like that, and we get emotional by thinking about them, be it a happy or sad one"

"If I had any I would be able to relate too" I stretched my hands above my head, my shoulders stiff from all the sitting today.

"You got hurt?"

I looked down at my elbow, then at Taehyung's back, and smiled.

Thank you...

"Yeah, I tripped while walking, got a little cut and Taehyung helped me"

"I see"

"About Jimin..."

He started once again.

"What about him?" I asked, thinking about Jimin didn't do any good for my condition right now.

"Are you...you know, I mean, are you up for an apology?"

"Yeah" I sighed.

"Well...you're sure?"

"Yeah, I'm determined to fix things, for both sides, so that everything can go back to normal, and we part our separate ways, what I did was wrong and I accept that, without any hesitation."

I spoke truly, I was tired of running away now, you can't escape what fate has stored for you, I don't care anymore, I just want this all to end, and that too as soon as possible.

"Oh..."

"I'M SO AFRAID!"

Taehyung shouted the lyrics on top of his lungs, I gasped and put my hand over my chest, trying to calm my heart, that was practically jumping in my chest.

Is this guy for real?

Yoongi didn't look amused, instead, he just pinched the bridge of his nose, scrunching up his face. "Yah, Taehyung-ah keep it down"

"Sorry Hyung" Taehyung turned his head, flashing us a boxy grin and then continuing with his song.

I and Yoongi sat in silence, listening to Taehyung's voice until the doorbell interrupted the peace. Yoongi got up and walked out of the room, Taehyung had stopped playing, looking at Yoongi as he left.

The elder came back, a blank expression on his face as he stared at me.

"Y/n"

I gulped.

Why is he being like this? Wasn't he behaving casually a while ago...? No? Is it just me?

"Yeah?"

"Jimin is looking for you," He said, not moving an inch from the door frame.

I and Taehyung exchanged glances, a frown decorating his forehead, brows raised in bafflement, questioning me.

I got up and forced a smile at him, bowing to both the men in the room, before finally stepping out to meet him.

I saw Jimin waiting for me at the doorstep, I stepped aside to let him enter.

"I need to talk to you" 

"EDITED"