Only Hope Chapter 24

**Check out the trailer for Only Hope :) Either to the side or up above. Depends if you use the app or not

Only Hope Chapter 24

Brooke's Pov:

"Are we good, Mr. I Kick Ass?" Jack asked Louis. Louis looked down at the out stretched hand of Jack's and pushed his hand away. "I am going to be clear with you. First: we are good. Second: I still hate you," he said. I sighed, held my head, and shook my head. "Quit being ridiculous," I said. "Please?" "It's okay Brooke," Jack said, "I understand." Louis nodded and narrowed his eyes. "It was nice hanging out with everyone again. Luckily, my nose is fine and not broken. It will be bruised but I am fine. Even though the night ended with a bloody nose I still had fun," Jack said, smiling.

"Have a good night, Louis. . . Brooke." Jack leaned in and kissed my cheek goodbye before exiting out of the building. Louis and I watched him walk away until the doors closed behind him.

I smacked Louis in the chest and walked to the open lift. "That didn't hurt!" he yelled. "It wasn't intended to hurt!" I yelled back. I stepped in enclosed space and waited for Louis to walk in. "Is the witch still here?" I asked as the doors closed. "No, sorry. He already left," he said, snickering. I rolled my eyes and leaned my body against the lift walls. "But to answer your question, she is still here. And she is not a witch," he said.

"My bad! I meant troll," I said. This time he rolled his eyes. "This is never going to work out between us," he muttered. "There is not an us. There is no friendship or relationship between us. You chose it," I said. "Technically you did. I would love to be your friend but you push me away. It is your lost," he said. I pushed myself off of the wall and walked toward him with squinted eyes. My body shook in anger. I was fuming- outraged!

"My lost?!" He nodded. "You're a real asshole sometimes." "How am I the asshole?" "I am completely fine without you." He snorted. "Says the one who keeps crawling back to me," he said. "What is wrong with you? If anything you're the one who keeps crawling back to me!" I grunted. "How so?" "Clearly when I told you to not look for me you still did. When I kept telling you to leave me alone you never gave up and continued to crawl back to me."

"That was long ago. I can do much better than someone like you," he spat. "Oh wait. . . It looks like I already have!" "Someone who is a filthy liar!" I screamed. My fist clenched to my sides, and my knuckles turned pale white from the lack of blood flow.

"Quit telling me lies. You're the pathetic, lying, and jealous ex-girlfriend I hoped to never have," he snarled, getting in my face. "I. Am. Not. Jealous!" "So you don't feel jealousy when I kiss Dylynn? Or have her up against me? Her lips moving perfectly and passionately with mine? The way I moan her sweet name when we kiss?" "No," I hissed through clench teeth. I was lying straight out of my mouth; he was only trying to get me jealous, and it was working but I could not let it show.

He smirked and backed away. "You're lying," he said in a low tone. "You're lying through your clenched teeth. You hate the fact that Dylynn can kiss me whenever she wants and pleases to. You hate the fact that you can't kiss me. Well, it looks like you will never get the chance to anymore because I had happily moved on. I stopped loving you."

"You're a douche," I trembled out a shaky voice. "No. I'm stating the truth which makes me come off as a jackass or asshole," he said. "So go ahead and cry. Go run away if you want because I'm used to it. It happens every time we fight."

"You're lying," I whispered, looking down at my feet. "What?" he asked. I looked up at him and repeated: "You're lying." "What are you talking about?" he snarled. His eyes flickered with anger. "As much as you do not want to admit it-"