Only Hope Chapter 14

*A special thank you goes out to @1d_foreveryoung for giving me the idea to do a chapter about Dylynn's Pov!!

Only Hope Chapter 14

Dylynn's Pov:

I am a lier, no good, mischievous girl and I love it. What can I say? I am a good actress who plays a fake person. I'm not American, Louis and I have nothing in common, and I am the waitress who ruined Brooke and Louis' relationship. I am a vile person! There is one important thing that I left out. I am only playing Louis' heart.

I never felt like I was in power before. I had power over Louis and he has no idea about it. I have him wrapped around my finger and I could do or say anything to him and he will do. Of course I know there will be a consequence if his ever finds out but I have no intention on him doing so. In the end, I will have what I want and I want Louis. Brooke will not be in the picture of us. I will have Louis forget about Brooke as soon as I can.

The very first day I ever saw Louis was the day Brooke ran away, their one month anniversary. I never felt so pleased of myself except on that day. I ruined their relationship and I was happy about it. I despise Brooke in every way. She had the one thing I wanted, which was Louis. I knew Louis still has feelings for her and somehow I need to get rid of those feelings. There is no more Brooke and Louis. Now, it's Dylynn and Louis.

Louis is every girl's dream guy and now he is mine. Do I love him? No. Was I in love with him? No. I have no feelings for him what so ever. He is nothing to me. Dirt is worth more to me then him. Then why do I do what I do? Why am I playing Louis? That's simple, it's because of Brooke and the money. He is rich! What can I say? I want a rich man in my life so he could spend his money on me. When I want something, I go for it. Brooke was in the way of things so I had to manipulate Louis into loving me and now he does. He departure himself from the one girl who truly loves him for him.

I only want his money then he can be gone for good as well. I love what I do. I love playing with people's hearts and ruin their once happy relationship. Brooke and Louis have history, a history that needs to be destroyed and forgotten.

How is that possible? Well it's simple. A mischievous girl gets in the way of things. I smirked to myself. This was only the beginning of my plans.

"Louis, babe. I think I forgotten something when I went upstairs when you were asleep," I lied. We stopped walking right before we went in the elevator. "Could I run upstairs to get my forgotten car keys?" I asked. "Of course love," he grinned. I mentally scoffed and forced a smile. He kissed my cheek and I held back a disgusted face. "I will be back," I said.

I quickly jogged up the stairs and walked inside the bathroom that led to either Louis and Brooke's room. I peaked inside Brooke's room to find her alone sitting on her bed. The lads must have left soon after they were done talking to her. I walked in quietly before alarming her with my voice.

"Look at what sits in front or me. A disgusted sick person," I said. She jumped in surprise before turning towards me. "W-What are you doing here?" She gasp. "I came to have a friendly chat with you," I faked a smile. She frowned and said, "You and I both know this isn't the reason why you're here." "Gosh being with Louis is tiring. I don't know how you put up with him," I sighed. "What?" She asked. "Are you playing him?" "Ding ding ding!!" I sarcastically said. "Scumbag," she scoffed under her breath. I rolled my eyes and ignored her. "Why won't you tell him?" I chuckled humorously. "What are you talking about?" She asked.

"The real reason why you and him can't be together," I smirked. Her eyes widen as she quickly stood up and pointed a finger at me. "You shut your foul mouth. You know nothing," she snarled. "Oh don't I?" I raised an eyebrow. I walked towards her and pushed her hand down. "I know much more than you think," I chuckled at her expressionless face. "The truth will set you free." She frowned again and shoved me back.

"You better not say anything," she threaten. "Or what?" I challenged. "I won't be afraid to break your nose with my fist," she growled. Her fist were clenched to her sides as she glared back at me. I looked down at her fist before up in her eyes with a smirk playing on my lips.

"Did I hit a nerve?" I teased. "Oh yeah. That's right, you're losing your nerves." "Shut up!!" She yelled as a tear fell from her eye. "Awe are you going to cry?" I edged on. "Chill out! It won't kill you," I chuckled. "Oops," I smirked. "Shut up!" She covered her ears as she started to sob. "What will Louis do or think of you when you do punch me? After all he does loves me and not you," I said. "I said shut your foul mouth! I will break your bloody nose. I don't care what Louis thinks about me neither does he love you. If anything he loves me. You're only a rebound!" She yelled.

"Brooke?" There was a loud gasp behind us. We turned around to see a stunned Louis. I gasp and let out a fake cry. "How could you say that? What did I ever do to you?" I cried. "What happened?" Louis asked. "I came to get my car keys in the bathroom and she began screaming at me as well as calling me hurtful names," I sobbed.

Brooke's eyes widen as she realized what was happening. "Bloody hell Louis. Please don't tell me you're falling for that fake act," Brooke rolled her eyes. Louis frowned and wrapped an arm around my shoulder. "Where is the old Brooke I once knew? You are different and I don't like it," he said.

"Louis she is only playing you! Why can't you see it?" She asked. I continued of fake cry on Louis' chest as he rubbed his hand on my lower back in a comforting way. ""Sorry, I can't hear you over the lies that are coming out of your mouth," he glared. "You have to be kidding me!" She groaned. "What happened to you?" Louis asked. "Louis I am being honest. She doesn't love you," she cried out to him. "I see how it is. Quit acting like a jealous ex-girlfriend!" He shouted.

"Me? A jealous ex-girlfriend?" She scoffed. "In your dreams. I don't get jealous." "What ever. Apologize to Dylynn," he said. "Like hell I would," she said. "Then don't bother talking to me," he said. "Let's go Dylynn," he said. We walked past a furious Brooke but before we exited her room, I whispered in her ear a few words.

"The truth will always come out."

A/n: Last update until June 23rd!! Sorry for the short chapter, there wasn't much to write and I wanted to get an update up. Until then my wonderful lovelies!! Do not go anywhere because I will be back soon :D the next chapter will be good when I come back! Stay tuned and remember not to go anywhere.

P.s.

DO NOT USE nair on your face. It BURNS!!!!