Only Hope Chapter 31

Song of the Chapter: Night Changes by One Direction

**comment your reactions!!

Only Hope Chapter 31

Harry's Pov:

Many thoughts played in my mind at every millisecond in time. Does Louis know? Did he catch Dylynn? Of course he did! I wanted to scream with joy, but I didn't. I stayed motionless by the front door. If he caught her, then why did he go up with her? Maybe he didn't want to believe any of it?

I shook my head and turned my body around. My large hand grasp the door handle; I twisted the small, gold knob and I pulled the door open. A loud, strident scream erupted through the house, causing me to unexpectedly jump in surprise and to turn around and away from the door.

The house fell silent. But only for a few seconds until another angry and obnoxious scream came from upstairs. There was stomping and the bedroom door swung open with a loud bang. Dylynn walked out and pointed at me with a look of hate across her face. Her face was bright red, one of her hands were clenched tight and shaking with rage.

"You!" she screamed. My eyes widen. "You ruined it all!" "Me?" I questioned, pointing to myself. "I want you two to get out of my house!" she yelled. Her voice was no longer in an American accent. It was her real (British) accent. She left her spot and went back in her room; only to return seconds later with her pushing Louis out.

His face was emotionless and blank; he did not move a muscle. "I don't even know how a piece of trash like Brooke can put up with you!" Dylynn yelled. This seemed to snap Louis out of his shock state, and in a moment his face harden and he spun around to face a frighten Dylynn. "She is not trash! She has more class than you will ever have!" he screamed. The look on her face was priceless! But her face harden, once again, and she shoved him back. He didn't flinch. His body did not move back.

"Do not push me!" he yelled. "Make me, asshole!" Dylynn screamed. "I want you out of our lives," he snarled, "I want you to leave this city and never come back. You deserve no respect. Every man should quiver and see the real you. You are nothing but a girl who is filled with hate and nothing else." The words rolled off his tongue and he did not care to stop them. More spiteful words and name calling came out of his mouth. I did not stop him. Instead, I stood there with a proud smirk on my lit up face.

If he were to be doing this to Brooke. . . well, that is a whole different story. I would not be afraid to beat the shit out of the kid, but since it is with Dylynn I wouldn't mind if he threw in a good punch or two (or three. She deserves it).

"Listen here, Louis. You will be crawling back to me after Brooke is gone!" Dylynn screamed. My head snapped to her direction and our eyes locked onto each other. Her lips curved up in a smirk as she folded her arms across her chest. "What the hell are you talking about?" Louis spit. "Quit talking bullshit, Dylynn!" I yelled with a hint of nervousness in my voice. Dylynn let out a small laugh, and she wrapped an arm around his shoulder and turned his body to face me. "Look down at Harry and tell me you don't see anything weird about his sudden change of behavior," she said.

Louis eyed me before shaking his head. "You're more of an imbecile than I thought," Dylynn said, shaking her head with a sigh. "Let's say that it will just kill the both of you," she snickered. I shot her a glare as did Louis. "You should not make death jokes," Louis snarled. "Oh Lou. . . Lou Lou Lou. . . you are like a disease to her. You are slowly killing her and hurting her," Dylynn continued to make those "funny" jokes about Brooke's disease. "What are you trying to hint at?" Louis' eyes narrowed at the evil girl.